Ao Ashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - How to Spend the Day off (2)

@FuryWind well if what Otomo said helps him out, that will change. It isn't as if he is no longer a self-centered player just because he learned to pass. During the 21 vs 11 game you could see it by the fact he planning about every detail that would happen in that last play. When an added factor ruined that plan he was left with nothing but a panic pass to the first open candidate. That isn't teamwork. Which is also explains why he doesn't understand why the 11 could beat the 21. Granted that is a larger step up from his current predicament.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would she kick a player and risk injury? Seriously? Even if he deserved it it's still a shitty move.

Not to mention she IS projecting her favorite player onto him.

God I hate female leads in sports manga.

Dex-chan lover
@yoshiii Because he's acting like an ungrateful asshole after she opened up to him. He deserved something like a smack on the head, the dropkick showed how terribly upset she was. She took him seriously all this time and he was too harsh in the moment.

i mean we know hes a dumb hick but holy shit but that dense? cmon mangaka
peeps from the country are prolly gonna be more wary/navie (besides dumb)
rollseyes

@fodderchara18

>tfw no qt aspiring doctor to support your soccer career and create custom meal plans for you

I think he is just frustrated but it doesn't excuse what he said. In a way they're both not completely right or wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
damn people are really going off on Ashito, but cmon man how would u feel if a girl (even with good intentions) does things u haven't asked for and selfishly projects her ideals on you, she expects u to follow her meal plan and thank her in return for what? It's not like he asked her to help him, moreover she's always going on about a player she loves, she doesn't see Ashito as Ashito but rather an idealised being similar to the player she liked. He never asked for any of this, this is meddlesome, he's absolutely right even if he ended up hurting her feelings.
She's sweet and kind but that doesn't excuse her for interfering in his life as a football player, even if your parents love you that doesn't mean that they can just project whatever they wish on u, it's the same thing here, her kindness doesn't excuse her selfishness is all I wanted to say... stop looking at it from one perspective people..

Wow, I'm really surprised with the amount of people standing up for that bitch of a FMC. She spent the whole day forcing her ideas on him and telling him what to do and says she doesn't even see him as him but as her older brother who she is creepily crushing on, and when he finally tells her to leave him alone because he didn't even ask for her help she assaults him and runs off. BuT hE dEsErVeD iT

lol my mans deserved that

The last two commentators don't realize while he is justified in having those feelings, his way of communicating that was fucking Pepega as fuck, and his inability to pick up on some very easy-ass social cues from past chapters is probably worse than most kids his age and a fuckload of kids younger than him. My mans Aoi is socially challenged as fuck and denser than a rock lmao, I still do like him tho, mans just deserved it

Dex-chan lover
Annoying mf I want something like blue lock or kuroko's basketball with this feeling bullshit

damn people are really going off on Ashito, but cmon man how would u feel if a girl (even with good intentions) does things u haven't asked for and selfishly projects her ideals on you, she expects u to follow her meal plan and thank her in return for what? It's not like he asked her to help him, moreover she's always going on about a player she loves, she doesn't see Ashito as Ashito but rather an idealised being similar to the player she liked. He never asked for any of this, this is meddlesome, he's absolutely right even if he ended up hurting her feelings.
She's sweet and kind but that doesn't excuse her for interfering in his life as a football player, even if your parents love you that doesn't mean that they can just project whatever they wish on u, it's the same thing here, her kindness doesn't excuse her selfishness is all I wanted to say... stop looking at it from one perspective people..
Exactly like what are they even reading? Not to mention, she just bursted in his room without even knocking on the door. He could've been naked or something! And it does seem like she's projecting her favorite player into him. It's annoying and I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't think he deserved that kick because he was expressing his feelings. Maybe not in a "mature" way but the dude's fifteen from the country. What do you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread