Ao Ashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - What Mustn't Be Conceded

@dnas0856 but giroud isn't considered as best striker in the world. If you are a striker you must be thinking about scoring goals.

What is up with this loser-talking: “I despise how you manage to get in, while much more skilled guys from junior youth failed to get a chance at promotion”? you suck, so you fail. By the way, nice defense Otomo.

Ok I'm getting annoyed at Aoi now, tf he think he is expecting everyone to pass him so he can score. Football is a team sport, sometimes you go for the goal, sometimes you move to create space for your teammates to score. What do he think would happen if everyone played like him and just go for the goal with no regards to their teammates, it wouldn't be football, it would be a bunch of dudes chasing the ball.

Supporter
@LocalMilkMan
I get what you’re saying but as I see it the team play is in getting the ball to the forward so he can score. That’s his whole thing afaik.
I’m not a large football guy but that’s what makes sense to me.

Aggregator gang
Hasn't he previously passed to teammates to facilitate scoring?
If he's capable of scoring on his own, why complicate his tactics by inventing ways for others to score instead?

Users who are viewing this thread