Ao Ashi - Vol. 9 Ch. 87 - Flames of Destiny

Thanks for chapter. Even though I don't like Hana, I think her actions and thought processes make sense for a 16 year old girl. Selection Trio will be the power flank/line. IDK the terms. They'll make their triangle.

Thanks for the chapter!
Wow I feel so identified with Hana, when I was 15 years old or so I used to do this, make a movie inside my head with my crush and be super careful of how I interacted with other boys so he didn't think I was dating them. One time I jokingly told him something in order him "jealous" and he just reacted like ashito just a simple 'Cool'. It was like a bucket of cold water and a kick back to reality xD. So what I'm trying to say is, Hana overreacted but it's not unrealistic.

Ashito will have to develop a God eye and strategy in order to make that broken team to work together xD

Can't wait for this match!

I really hope this jealousy subplot between Hana and Ashito doesn't drag out.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter! Much appreciated!

I'm sure some people don't fly with Hana kicking Ashito's face, and I also don't believe that was necessary, however sometimes you gotta suspend your disbelief and know that in any manga, exagerration is nothing new.

I really want to know the meat of Togashi vs junior esperion beef btw.

Dex-chan lover
hana getting tsun tsun at aoi's reaction is okay... hana kicking him in the head for not listening is friggin nuts, and you expect for the reader to like that??
the toxicity gets stronger with each chapter.
also she has been watching football since forever and pretty much had a crush on his brother (brother in law, right?) and she doesn't know anything (that part still not sure if was said since the start or was made so the chairman girl could get a space in the story)

Double-page supporter
Aoi, you're as dense as ever.

Now let's see what Kuroda and Asari picked up in A-team.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone show me in a picture who those 2 named were? I don’t know everybody by name yet

Users who are viewing this thread