Ao Ashi - Vol. 9 Ch. 89 - Three and a Half Years Ago (1)

Makes no sense why Togashi would be mad there, good judgment on the part of the small guy.
Football in the essence of it all is all about fast dynamic judgment and final result.

Double-page supporter
Togashi was absolutely and utterly free. There was no need to risk a one-on-one, I think. That's why he passed.

It's like inverse Blue Lock, ha.

Don't get me wrong I understand the frustration of Togashi when bowl hair kid missed the chance to shoot, but he should have been prepared to take the pass regardless.

I get why he's mad but also in that situation as it's drawn, that pass is ridiculously good judgement.

Dex-chan lover
Togashi is probably mad because he realized he was being manipulated(by being told to make an appeal) to bait the enemies

yeah i dont think he was mad at the pass per se but the flow of the game was weird

thank you for the chapter!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I get Togashi, he just left him by himself and he didn't take the shoot? why would he do that specially since he asked for that... it would be easier if next time he just do it by himself (it's weird seeing a pass that felt like it lack teamwork)

also last time with the defense, he was right that time too, he was behind the forward, so the one in the front should have taken and when he dropped the speed he could have helped him. (like lacking individuality, the thing that is precisely mentioned against japan as a team)

Don't think the pass was a good judgement. It'd hv been diff. had Togashi been playing with the team for sometime and completely synced with them. A clever play, maybe, but def. not good judgement.

seems like a misunderstanding, togashi didn't think of the ball being passed back to him, he thought that the lil guy would take the shot

Users who are viewing this thread