Ao Ashi

This is very promising. Can't wait for what happens next.
Thanks for the hard work translating this!

another moron people always complain,
just shut the fuck up your brain,hand and mouth bitch,
you already got free stuff, just enjoy..

I can't thank you enough for picking this one up. It's one of the best sports manga out there at the moment.

This manga needs more recognition.

Thank you Tonari for all your hard work. Please keep it up.

Really love it so far. So interesting that it seems to be going for club soccer instead of the normal school soccer, really looking forward to the developments especially since we can say that so far we have only had the intro.

If you want to compare it to something I guess look towards Fantasista, (player and play wise) but I feel we could see a bit of Giant Killing come into it, but definitely will keep the Fantasista vibe.

Really hope this kicks on and doesn't stall on the releases because I look forward to these chapters so damn much!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Finally thanks for the update! So excited to read a new chapter and will be devastated after I finish it because I will be damn greedy and want more.

Is there any reason why this manga is being scanlated at a snail's pace? Just wanna know, because I assume this has about 200 chapters, and yet, the chapters are being translated every FIFTEEN days. Is there any specific reason?

Users who are viewing this thread