Ao Ashi

Contributor
Yo why this dude's proportions looking like a leafy green LMAO

broccoli.jpg

i think this match against mushashino, the esperion team got defeated? or at least draw. so the esperion players (especially aoi & tachibana) got fired up and grow as playmaker & forward on their next match??? just my rough prediction though, this manga has a lot of surprised attack every time i read :D thx for your scan, keep it updates please :D

Good manga. Of the 3 soccer manga I'm currently reading (others being Blue Lock, Days), I think this one is the most realistic. Love them all though

Thanks BBP for releasing the chapter at such a rate ! I don't know if you still look for a redrawer but in 7 or 8 days I should be able to help.

Aoi Ashito has become more (too) mature in the last 5 chapters, I still remember reading the 1st chapter like 1++ year ago and imo, he just an annoying idiot... glad i don't give up read this manga... lol

This manga is really good, as someone that play soccer as well I think that the author really did put some effort to make everything the most realistic as possible, and I enjoy the fact that the main character is not too much op compared to other mangas like fantasista or captain tsubasa, it really make you want to cheer for him! Thanks Be Blues project for your work :D

these mass uploads are sometime the best part of my day thank you to the scan team

Users who are viewing this thread