Ao Ashi

Another sports manga?
Seeing this has received an award nomination, there seems to be a guarantee.

very interesting start so far. also doesn't seem to be following a standard formula like most sport manga do. though i only read chapter 1 so too soon to actually tell

Contributor
Ouch, Aoashi. Good luck with translating, man. That's one of the most technical soccer manga in recent memory. Really good, but really technical.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the fast translation, hope you guys will be able to keep it up ?

Contributor
@osakanon, I‘m a big football nut and actually played it in the past, so hopefully I can manage the technical parts. H-Hopefully.
That said, translators or simply proofreaders (who know japanese) willing to help me translate it and speed up our releases for this series are more than welcome. We really need it, guys~

@fodderchara18 Thanks so much for the scanlating this series. It's a great read, just what I've been looking for in a sports manga. I hope more people start noticing this as the story progresses and gets to the meat of things, as it makes me sad how few are reading the chapters so far.

Contributor
@Ooweeoo Glad you're enjoying it. Would be nice if more people would read it, indeed. And hopefully it gets an anime soon. The series is certainly popular enough in Japan to be able to get one. Crossing my fingers.

Contributor
>Reading something just because of some random description done by some random user

It sure takes long to simply click on the first chapter's link and judge it with your own eyes, huh.

Made an account just to comment here, thank you for translating this series! I don't play or watch soccer but I love a good sports manga. This is definitely it chief

Double-page supporter
@fodderchara18 That doesn't change the fact that this has a poor description that doesn't do the series any favors. Also, for many phone users who are browsing for something new to read, the lack of an adequate description will convince them to pass this over and look at the other updates from the frontpage for series that make an effort to draw their attention with their description.

Users who are viewing this thread