Ao Ashi

Power Uploader
Watch out everyone. We have the moral police in the comments. Watch your words or he'll tell on you.
1mn5bf.jpg

This translator reminds me of thepaulbunyantrophy. I'm fine with the edgy attitude. I just hope they don't have someone push them over the edge and throw a temper tantrum

Tripone is just incredible, he is the player that will push ashito to improve his basis. Why is not there an anime adaptatio?

The manga is about a kid using Sharingan to play football but suddenly is the high leg of chapter 193 what pisses you guys off? XDDDD

Just enjoy the manga and stop trolling the translator. They're already spending a lot of time translating this and all y'all do is complain.

Power Uploader
Leave it to bitch ass white knights who can't shut the fuck up to throw the comments section in the gutter. You're all scum of the earth really. All i did was answer someone's question and here you come flooding like the drama whores that you are, whining about someone's choice of words. You're a net negative anywhere you go.

The translation is absolutely fine so I don't see any reason why people are attacking the translator in such a way. And if someone can't stand some hefty words, the snowflake shoud stay out of the net and instead ask mommy to read some bedtime stories (but just the pc ones).

@Anokineko , well I don't see an attack on the translator, it's about his reply, act like a jerk then expect the same backlash as well. No need to get so aggressive when denying someone. Regardless, thanks for the translation anyway.

@stickmanwonder read the comments then talk. We never even complained about the translation, it's perfect. A dude made a suggestion and the translator acted like a dick.
@Anokineko No one was against the translation, read then talk.

@Anivia I did. I don't see anything wrong with it, and even if you did, should you feel that pressed about it? They're not getting paid to translate, trolling them isn't making things easier. It's like giving a beggar $20 and the beggar trash talks the person for only giving $20. sheesh.

@stickmanwonder how is that trolling? how can a grown man have the same attitude as an edgy teen? Don't be a dumbass and understand what you read.
The example you gave sucks. "It's like giving a beggar $20 and the beggar trash talks the person for only giving $20." so you're saying we're complaining about the chapters? How smart must you be? We're complaining about the dick attitude.
That dumbass said "All i did was answer someone's question", yeah, there's a difference in answering with a shit tone or the same tone. He should answer with the same fucking tone and not be a dick.
Hilarious, people are defending him so that he doesn't stop uploading the chapters but he isn't a kid to do that.
You care more about entertainment then respect, how ridiculous.

@Anivia You are so pressed about this huh. If you get this pressed with something like this, I wonder how you react with real-life problems? All good though, it is kinda funny how you state that you care more about "respect" and yet keep trolling here and not see the hypocrisy in your own response. This is just my opinion, alright? DON'T GET PRESSED, Ok? You need to grow up, go outside, de-stress, and don't let minor things inconvenience you. This would be the last time I respond and go back to quietly enjoying this manga. That's all for my TED talk.

For context to people who are just reading this, someone commented about the translation they thought was weird. The translator told them their reason of using it and added “Just wait for your localization if you can't handle it.”. Then someone else said the translator responded like a dick. And it just escalates from there. Anyway I would love to see this series in to an anime.

Users who are viewing this thread