Ao Ashi

this mangaka legit blowing my mind with half of these choices he makes Aoi do, this is literally perfect bro, good shit on the mangaka and the translation team fr fr

@stickmanwonder Bruh are you retarded or what, why would I be pressed over some random dude online AHAHHAA. I don't really give a shit about this LMAO, just speaking my opinion. Tho to me, it seems like you geniunely give a fuck which is hilarious. The hypocrocy by saying I'm a hypocrite is also ridiculous x)
Ah yes, minor things affect me. Bruh tf, I could care less, this only takes a minute from my day

@maanga yep but, we didn't call him a dick at all. What i did say was that we're grateful for his work, but he needs to chill. Then comes the reply:
Who the fuck are you and why should I listen to you?
I give back the same tone I'm met with. If you can't take it, fix your tone or grow some skin.
Stay on topic fucktard. I addressed a question that pertains to the translation of the manga but you shitheads are clogging this comments section with your white knight nonsense.

If this ain't obvious that he wasn't getting flamed or trolled, then I don't know what is lmaooo

Hope the translator is not affected by childish comments in here. You did a great job and hopefully you will continue to do so.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Anivia
Please drop this or take it to another part of the forum/DM's if you have a specific problem (where it'll be the receiving persons decision to read it/ignore it), this does not belong in the manga comments. Thank you.

Hi, I've been reading your translation work from be blues and this series as well. I've been enjoying both series immensely thanks to your work, so thank you very much for your hard work!

However, I think I will reduce reading this series bit by bit because I believe the mangaka is focusing too much on putting out serious stories chapter after chapter without any breaks and it honestly burns me out. I think the story could use some lighter tone for a bit (not to mention that there are hardly any jokes in the story).

I've been trying to read out the next few chapters and although they are lighter in tone, I'm not sure whether it is a break of serious pacing the story needs.

Anyway, thanks again for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
I swear to God, Akutsu...

Edited to avoid double post:
I'm really enjoying this, it's totally unexpected.
I laugh when I think of how I was sure that Blue Lock would be amazing and this would be alright.
Turns out, Blue Lock is hot trash and this is amazing

Thank you as always, Be Blues Team

@stickmanwonder same, still not into soccer even now but at least I become so much better and fast-paced at playing Pro Evolution Soccer lol, those five lanes strategy and a lot of football principles in this manga actually work

oh yes agreeing with comments below, this manga actually works for playing fifa/live football, unlike other football. the theory and practice (other than bird view) is realistic and legit.

although five lane and bird eye attack/def is hard to pull even in fifa tho.

Power Uploader
@xalaz
how do people take the bird's-eye concept at face value? ignorance? plain stupidity?
bird's-eye view is just an artistic representation of extraordinary spatial awareness. ashito's eyes work like a regular person's but his brain is wired in a way that he can conceptualize/visualize that information into something resembling a three dimensional space. it's common concept if you're familiar with any team sport.

analysis of Lebron James' vision in basketball:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9UEAbEF1co

no one really does an analysis like this for football but there are plenty of compilations of plays by players with otherworldly vision:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GzBM83TJQ

I'm gonna take a guess and say Akutsu got a letter to transfer to the team they just played against or something of the sort. Akutsu probably played worse than usual after the first goal because of that.
A bit far fetched of a guess though.

ah yes @gintamacountry i'm not saying the bird's-eye ability as something impossible for all people, i'm quite referring to myself as i don't have that kind of ability in real life. I have no further knowledge on how "common" it is or how the concept is similar to this manga/other manga or not, but i'm pretty sure it's real life appliance is rare. Hopefully it explain more about what i said before.

Users who are viewing this thread