Ao Ashi

The amount of shock that I got from reading this manga is .... too much. Ufff, uuuufffff.
Thank you for the update and please don't abandon this great sport series.

Double-page supporter
I cannot properly express how frustrated I am that I was able to binge read this in a matter of a couple days, and I must now wait patiently for weekly releases. Ace no Diamond, Bungo, now Ao Ashi... character driven managas are the best. Ah well, on to Giant Killing I suppose or maybe King Golf.

Well, as if there are many relevant and convenient options to replenish your cash reserves. Working over the Internet is a simple, comfortable and profitable way to earn money. There is work without attachments such as writing texts, reviews .. or entering captcha, I think the easiest way to make money)) You can try your hand at this service https://2captcha.com/ for example.

ao ni nare or be blues gave up on its premise of self growth about halfway in, it feels super shallow now

Power Uploader
@azure
no idea about what you're talking about when ashito only really learns to defend 140 chapters in and he's still playing around the same limitations in the current arc.
there's also the funabashi arc.
v20 shows how the team as a whole still has room to improve.
v21 which comes after is where he starts getting lessons from the person he hated the most. improvement is the one constant in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
this is tagged with romantic subplot on bakaupdates

does it get a good amount of focus?

Fed-Kun's army
@gintamacountry yeah dawg I'm not wasting my time reading all them chapters just to be disappointed

any nice folk wana answer my question? spoil it respectfully. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread