Ao no Flag - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

jak

Contributor
It sucks Shingo wasn't allowed to fall for her despite always being there for her. Mami is clearly a lunatic. And we all know what Touma is hiding. He's gay.

Give me more of Taichi and Futaba. All I care about is their growing relationship that better not end otherwise I'll be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
Goddam. These past couple chapters have been some of the best this manga's been with the side characters getting such incredible expansion that main characters of most romcoms or dramas don't get.

Mami and Shingo really came into their own here and revealed what developed characters they are.

Also, I don't think Shingo wasn't "allowed" to fall for her which plays right into what Mami is talking about; they were friends and everyone even short-hair is like "You're friends so that means you like her and should fuck her" and he...I really don't think he's romantically interested. I honestly believe he's one of the only people who is perfectly okay with being friends.

Contributor
MAMI!!!! I feel for her so much. She's quickly rising the ranks of my Most Relatable Characters list

I also think Shingo and short hair understand the expectation of male/female romantic relationship (even if they have differing opinions), in contrast to Touma, who doesn't seem to understand that dynamic. Or willfully ignorant? I'm pretty sure Touma is gay, but I get the impression he doesn't really understand that part of himself.

Mami is clearly a disaster asexual or something like that. I'm rooting for her now.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, better character development than the main cast lol
Shingo is cool. Mami is just being Mami, but other people are bitches and assholes.
Touma is in love with Tai.
What else is new?

Group Leader
Mami is great. A little unbelievable there is a human who can fight back mob thinking about her to define her. But it's who I want to be and hope I am close to that. I also love and appreciate Shingo. Shingo, even if he did had feelings for her, the fact he chose to be her friend through thick and thin is great. Because she really needed that :)

Supporter
I was upset once they got together and my heart cried for Touma.
HOWEVER this was a joyful brilliant development!​

Double-page supporter
Yo what the hell why is Shingo a total bro what's he been doing as a background character my dude is so cool. And Mami too, like damn they're great

Users who are viewing this thread