Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Chapter 20

Dex-chan lover
YAY! DEVELOPMENT! It really felt like this chapter would keep on going through the whole night as they worked on the pattern together.

I don't know if I've ever cared so much about about a single bowl with some lines on it.
I might have to get my own nice bowls someday.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the work, earlbay and company. 😄

I was giggling the whole time they were working together. They're just. So. FRIGGING. CUTE. ARGH.

I really hope Aoko-san doesn't keep denying things for too long. Dude's only here for a limited time and I hope they can sort out stuff before he has to leave (or... maybe... give him a reason not to leave anymore? Maybe? Hopefully? URGH. SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS).

Supporter
aaaahh i am loving this development after the angsty (but also development) arch lol.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
When you say tearjerker you mean happiness tears right? I don't think it will be a sad ending considering the ambiance until now but please tell me if it is I can't handle those.

Supporter
Director and Teacher are down with this ship, as they should be, haha.

Thank you guys for the translations and pottery notes, take it easy! Honestly this needle work is fascinating, it sounds so hard though...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter!

This chapter was great, I'm loving how things are progressing. Both with the vessel and with our main characters. I'm almost as invested in the vessels they create together as I'm in their romance. This one looks like it'll be really beautiful, I'd love to see it in real life. This manga is making me want to buy some nice pottery for myself ^^'

Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you for the chapter!

I really love how their relationship develops. And I just love their healthy partnership at work, that there is room for criticism and it is delivered and taken well, and in the end means that both of them are pushing each other to do better.

Also. A date, yay!

Thank you so much for translating! So glad I'm able to read this wonderful manga and am constantly impressed by the quality of your translations. Always been a fan of Kodama Yuki's works.

Dex-chan lover
When you say tearjerker you mean happiness tears right? I don't think it will be a sad ending considering the ambiance until now but please tell me if it is I can't handle those.
I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out! ;)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

This chapter was great, I'm loving how things are progressing. Both with the vessel and with our main characters. I'm almost as invested in the vessels they create together as I'm in their romance. This one looks like it'll be really beautiful, I'd love to see it in real life. This manga is making me want to buy some nice pottery for myself ^^'
I also enjoy the pottery! You'll be sad to know that true versions of their vessels do exist! They ran some auctions and competitions through the run of this manga of recreations of the vessels that they've made, which have sadly ended by now! :( Someone in the world actually has the starry night bud vase or the rain drop plate in their house and that makes me so happy!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you for the chapter!

I really love how their relationship develops. And I just love their healthy partnership at work, that there is room for criticism and it is delivered and taken well, and in the end means that both of them are pushing each other to do better.

Also. A date, yay!
A date! or....a date? :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating! So glad I'm able to read this wonderful manga and am constantly impressed by the quality of your translations. Always been a fan of Kodama Yuki's works.
You're much too kind! You'll be happy to know that my eventual goal is to ensure that all of Yuki Kodama's works are translated in english. Working on a lot behind the scenes ;)

Fed-Kun's army
I also enjoy the pottery! You'll be sad to know that true versions of their vessels do exist! They ran some auctions and competitions through the run of this manga of recreations of the vessels that they've made, which have sadly ended by now! :( Someone in the world actually has the starry night bud vase or the rain drop plate in their house and that makes me so happy!
Thanks for telling me! I've just searched them online. It's not quite seeing them in real life, but close enough for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread