Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Chapter 22

Dex-chan lover
Aoko... Listen to your friend...Listen to the warm feeling in your chest... GRAB THAT MAN BEFORE HE LEAVES, GODDAMNIT. 😭
Isn't it the shadow that's hanging over the idea of accepting his confession though? He announced clearly that he was going to leave. She also explained with certainty that her place is in this town of family tradition. Her guts are telling her that someone will end unhappy if they go out. At least that's what I get from the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it the shadow that's hanging over the idea of accepting his confession though? He announced clearly that he was going to leave. She also explained with certainty that her place is in this town of family tradition. Her guts are telling her that someone will end unhappy if they go out. At least that's what I get from the story so far.
Ayuh, I also think that's one of the root causes why she turned him down too. But I'm a romantic at heart, and I'm hoping that she'll be reason enough for him to stay, or he'll leave, but he'll be back for her someday. Which, I know, is a pretty big fucking ask from her especially after what Asshole Ex did to her, but I really want them to get together. 😢

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy. It's bad that I feel frustrated with her, always laughing away her problems instead of facing them. She needs to be able to mature more.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter!

I saw myself in Aoko's friend: getting all excited when listening about the date and then getting worried. It's like she was me reading the last chapter lol. But I'm surprised the fact Tatsuki will be leaving wasn't explicitly brought up. I hope this get discussed before they get together.

On a side note, it seems that their work won't be put on hold nor have a big setback because of this, just some awkwardness here and there. Not unexpected by the way this manga was going, but I'm still glad to see it. I'm as invested in their professional relationship as I am in their personal one lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

I saw myself in Aoko's friend: getting all excited when listening about the date and then getting worried. It's like she was me reading the last chapter lol. But I'm surprised the fact Tatsuki will be leaving wasn't explicitly brought up. I hope this get discussed before they get together.

On a side note, it seems that their work won't be put on hold nor have a big setback because of this, just some awkwardness here and there. Not unexpected by the way this manga was going, but I'm still glad to see it. I'm as invested in their professional relationship as I am in their personal one lol.
I love it because it reiterates how serious they are about there craft. Yes, it may be awkward but above everything, they want to make a good work of art and I love that so much!

Dex-chan lover
So many things I want to comment on, but ALAS.....it'd be spoilsyyyssss 🫣

But also just know that we appreciate every single one of you that reads! I love the little community we have in the comments and I'm always so full when reading them ☺️

Also a reminder I haven't said in a while, but if you can, PLEASE support Yuki Kodama in any official way you can! 1 volume of this manga digitally only cost about $3! If you're enjoying the story, more than anything please support her!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation!

I have been in Aoko shoes before, kinda torn between I'm still tending my wound but i also like them, but needed more time. Hope she can resolve it soon before he leave!

Users who are viewing this thread