Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
740e0728ca41886413143903a184e036457dda8c_500_435_43472.jpeg

i'm still a stucker for this kind of situation, oh, the rainy and stormy night trope...

Dex-chan lover
hello everyone, I'm formally inviting you to my funeral viewing tmrw as this chapter ruthlessly unalived me ☠️

this chapter was too freaking cute, the romantic tension and nervousness from the both of them as they slowly take nervous steps towards solidifying their relationship until they finally spent the night together was just so YUMMY UGH :qq::hearts:

Dex-chan lover
FUCK. YES. (also, "yes, fuck", but I digress...) 😍

Somehow, despite my wildest hopes, I didn't expect them to go all the way. I guess wine and delicious food go a long way in, uh, lubricating things.

Showing the morning after (and the start of the next round, but again, digression...) and how we don't get the annoying "Oh, that was a mistake, it was the alcohol" trope is just perfect.

God, I can't wait to see what happens next. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
What is this, mature, consenting sexual relationships between mature, consenting adults? Why, I had no idea this was even possible in hentai! [Assistant whispers in ear] If you will forgive me, I need to go rethink...a lot of things.

Dex-chan lover
hello everyone, I'm formally inviting you to my funeral viewing tmrw as this chapter ruthlessly unalived me ☠️

this chapter was too freaking cute, the romantic tension and nervousness from the both of them as they slowly take nervous steps towards solidifying their relationship until they finally spent the night together was just so YUMMY UGH :qq::hearts:
No! please you have to stay alive for the next chapter :(

Dex-chan lover
FUCK. YES. (also, "yes, fuck", but I digress...) 😍

Somehow, despite my wildest hopes, I didn't expect them to go all the way. I guess wine and delicious food go a long way in, uh, lubricating things.

Showing the morning after (and the start of the next round, but again, digression...) and how we don't get the annoying "Oh, that was a mistake, it was the alcohol" trope is just perfect.

God, I can't wait to see what happens next. 🤭
oh my gosh. the next chapter is cutie central :love:

Dex-chan lover
!!!!!!!

now that tatsuki trusts aoko and is fond of her, hes so openly eagerly and purely affectionate???!!!!

!!!! and the way that this evening is the most honestly theyve mutually shown interest in getting to know each other and spend quality time (as opposed to them being shy or surprised/ok fine why not ill go along too) ?!!!!! love is real????!!!!!!

and this is all just the non physical aspect of their budding romance we see coming into bloom this chapter 😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖💖💖

wow 🥹

Users who are viewing this thread