Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Chapter 29

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh. Thanks again for the TL! :glee:

A little trouble in paradise, as expected. I kinda figured Aoko's natural exuberance was going to land her in some sort of trouble with Tatsuki eventually (especially since it seems she may have forgotten that he's nowhere near as comfortable with other people as he is with her). Her gushing over her former kouhai may not have helped either. 🤭

Still, I'm glad that he's still supportive of her in his own way (even if I preferred that they'd actually talk things out... But I guess he's still hanging on to being a bit reserved in some things).

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh. Thanks again for the TL! :glee:

A little trouble in paradise, as expected. I kinda figured Aoko's natural exuberance was going to land her in some sort of trouble with Tatsuki eventually (especially since it seems she may have forgotten that he's nowhere near as comfortable with other people as he is with her). Her gushing over her former kouhai may not have helped either. 🤭

Still, I'm glad that he's still supportive of her in his own way (even if I preferred that they'd actually talk things out... But I guess he's still hanging on to being a bit reserved in some things).
"Not talking about it" is the manga standard. Seems like they're working it out, if not talking it out.

Dex-chan lover
As far as client requests go, that was pretty vague. "Between Western and Japanese" you can kind of figure out by synthesizing some examples of both. But things like "Good for coffee or for tea? It will be their go-to vessel for drinks?" Those are so subjective they might as well be meaningless.

Double-page supporter
Mug Drama! Thank you so much for the translation of this great series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!
It's fun to watch Tatsuki and Aoko try to work things out in this way. He's probably not used to being jealous as well, so I can imagine some of this is uncomfortable for him.
And I'm glad to see Aoko working on a project that doesn't come with Tatsuki's involvement right away. They've done well together, but it's important for them to work separately a bit. (Although let's see how quickly he jumps on board...)

Users who are viewing this thread