Ao to Midori - Ch. 2.1

Bun

Group Leader
Hi hello, are you open to collabs by any chance? If not no presh, but I'd love to reach out to you for a small silly project

Group Leader
Hi hello, are you open to collabs by any chance? If not no presh, but I'd love to reach out to you for a small silly project
I'm definitely looking for something to do right now so sure, I'd love to see what it is to make sure I'm interested enough to commit. How do you want to communicate? (I've never collaborated with anyone else before bear with me aaa)

Dex-chan lover
hello angst my old friend, may communication happen soon 😂 😭

"I want the first thing I see when I wake up to be your eyelashes." 😭😭😭😭😭😭 crying in the club

Bun

Group Leader
I'm definitely looking for something to do right now so sure, I'd love to see what it is to make sure I'm interested enough to commit. How do you want to communicate? (I've never collaborated with anyone else before bear with me aaa)
That's cool, and yeah, I totally understand wanting to know more details, so you can reach out to me via discord: bunbun#8606 or even email: altbunishere@gmail.com Thank you so much for responding!

Group Leader
Hello fellow angst lover! This manga is right up my alley, any other angsty recommendations? Thank you for translating!
If you like having-an-intense-crush-but-being-too-scared-to-do-anything-about-it stories, one of my all-time favorites is Ashita wa Ieru Kana. It's not the most melodramatic but it has a ton of tension. I also love Gunjou no Subete and Nitamonodoushi no. I know one of the leads getting a gf is very off-putting to some people but I personally love it (I'm addicted to the "why do I love him more than her" moment).
Tasogare Outfocus and Heart no Kagi o Te ni Irero are some other nice ones.

If you like having-an-intense-crush-but-being-too-scared-to-do-anything-about-it stories, one of my all-time favorites is Ashita wa Ieru Kana. It's not the most melodramatic but it has a ton of tension. I also love Gunjou no Subete and Nitamonodoushi no. I know one of the leads getting a gf is very off-putting to some people but I personally love it (I'm addicted to the "why do I love him more than her" moment).
Thank you! Will check them out ₍ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ₎

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even realise you were translating this series as well, I really enjoyed the author's other work so thank you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
forgive the interjection but it's really nice to see Nitamonodoushi no recommended, it's one of my favourites. I really enjoyed the story, it was really interesting and compelling to see, and each character felt real. I agree completely about the "why do I love him more than her" moment, and it's nice that the girl in question wasn't given the short end of the stick--she wasn't portrayed as a sad wreck or something along those lines. I'll have to give the others you mentioned a read as well!

Group Leader
forgive the interjection but it's really nice to see Nitamonodoushi no recommended, it's one of my favourites. I really enjoyed the story, it was really interesting and compelling to see, and each character felt real. I agree completely about the "why do I love him more than her" moment, and it's nice that the girl in question wasn't given the short end of the stick--she wasn't portrayed as a sad wreck or something along those lines. I'll have to give the others you mentioned a read as well!
Yes, agreed!! I saw a lot of people had problems with the cheating aspect but I found it kind of excusable since the whole thing was a bunch of teenagers struggling very hard to understand their feelings and making a lot of mistakes. The girls were both very much real characters rather than props which made it feel unique too. Lots of messy emotions. Boy do I love stories about messy emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread