Aoharu x Kikanjuu

OMG how many annoying people, I'm sure y'all saying the manga is not good it's people used to see those shounen with the typical overpowered but dumb guy fighting for no reason others guys with anormal bodies and where the girl never do anything other than being an appealing tree 🙄 y'all can't appreciate a strong female character being the main character

@Jeje97 Nope, no one said that. The story is shit because it's shit, not because the protagonist is a girl.

I don't see anyone saying that about Mangas that has similar thematic but with male protagonist, how curious. You just proved my point by not giving a reason for the story to be "bad". Y'all just goes around saying "it's bad cause it's bad." without an actual argument. An opinion without proper argument is just a mere hate comment. I ask you this, have you seen any Anime where the main character is a girl, strong and is not used as an appealing object to attract the masculine audience being famous among the anime community in the last 10 years? There's good manga with such characteristics but y'all prefer a generic male main character. Mangás and animes that don't oversexualize their female characters never make it big for the exact reason that y'all love to eat the same setting (the powerful guy and the clumsy/powerless girl)

I like the whole game thing but the reason why the host is scared of midori just sounds so exaggerated and pathetic 😂 could’ve had a better reason but I like the manga
When is it going to update

Fed-Kun's army
For me, it was an enjoyable manga coz i read the rest on a different site. (also please update more so everyone can see the ending) the story wasn't really focusing on the romance between the characters, instead it's about the teamwork and how they overcome each other's problems. This is a decent manga so y'all stop hating and telling everyone not to read this. Btw At the ending,
when she came back from America she grew her hair longer

Fed-Kun's army
@Clone_Nero the last chapter was chapter 78, although there are bonus short comics made by the author in another special volume

Group Leader
I adore how overly exaggerated everything is. A pretty unique manga about a pretty unique sport, with great pacing, plot and lovable characters (especially Tachibana Hotaru, seriously, she's just an adorable entity) given its few chapters. It would be nice if there were more slice of life moments, which I feel like is this manga's strongest point, and there is still some plot points left to be desired. But despite everything, you'll be in for an enjoyable ride, just beware of the yaoibait, or embrace it idk

Users who are viewing this thread