Aoiro Ping Pong

When know this is ping pong manga and I thought this will be gay manga . And It was correct . Sport manga is often like as this😁

When know this is ping pong manga and I thought this will be gay manga . And It was correct . Sport manga is often like as this😁

Love the setting, characters and story! Thank you for translating!

I think the characters are set very nicely but I truly expected this to have more technical ping pong terms. Like haikyuu and many other sports mangas, technical terms of the sports are introduced quite often in the manga. Perhaps the manga is only at its introduction hence there isn’t much explanation. I’m looking forward to better explanation of the sport rather than just “Natsume Senpai is good at ping pong because his balls are fast” because that isn’t how ping pong works

@inverlock yeah I also feel that it's rushed. It's like there's no character introduction, no seeing him join with other first years no proper introduction of side characters. Really chapter 2 just jumps in to him practicing. That is too fast.

This is another playing-by-characters sports manga; heavy on personality rivalry and lacking sport terms and official match team or individual. I agree with others it's rushed. So kind of wasted since it has potential.

Contributor
I found this manga because of the beautiful cover and it being Ping Pong which I loved playing as a kid. It feels so rushed I had to reread chapters over and over because it felt like I was missing stuff. The story goes by way too fast and it feels like I didn't get to connect with a character.
I'm dropping this for the time being and will wait to see if it ends soon or if it gets better based on reader comments.
Volume cover is 9/10 tho

Contributor
the only good thing is art...
"a bunch of good looking psychos playing ping pong"

Users who are viewing this thread