Aola Star - Parallel Universe

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that China heard of anime through the western world and that is why their anime tropes are so broken

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty hard to take this seriously when all the dialogue is formatted and spelled like a text message conversation.

Dex-chan lover
You need a proofreader badly. I can’t take any scanlation seriously if they can’t even be bothered to type out you instead of u. This isn’t a text message and if your goal is to accurately translate and convey what was in the original you shouldn’t write it like one.

Double-page supporter
"Bai Xiaotian" Just one word and the other manhuas would be turned to ashes. Lonely Hero pose

Power Uploader
Our future release, we will try to fix any issues with spelling and grammar, thanks for the feedback.

Can someone ping me if the translation ever gets retroactively polished? Also, 奥拉星·平行宇宙 is the actual alt name, 百漫马赛克工作室 is the author name, which intriguingly translates as Hundred Comic/Manhua Mosaic Studios.

Power Uploader
will resume translation soon, our team member who is in charge of this,is still sick. we will upload one soon but it won't be frequent since we are filling in for her.

Why "finished"? I see this for more than 3 months on this page.

But it is always updated regularly.

@cloww may I ask how come it says complete does that mean that the raws are already finished or does it mean it got dropped?

Power Uploader
it's ongoing, but our cleaner incharge of this quit, so.....

Users who are viewing this thread