Aozora to Kumorizora

Very good story but not as well-written as the "I sold my life for 10k yen a year". The story is completed, the 16th chapter here stops at paragraph 114 in the story, you can pick up from there. The story end at paragraph 128, so I believe it's only 1 more chapter to finish.

translator didn't drop the series, i looked at the artist's pixiv and there was a 8 month gap between ch16 and ch17, we got the tl'd ch17 about a week after it dropped on pixiv. does anyone have any updated information on the publication status of this?

And then, the author and artist just forgot about this series lmao

Hi guys, I know there hasn't been an update in quite a while, but iirc the artist loundraw is working on Jose, the Tiger, and the Fish (a movie set to come out in December - I think he posted on his Twitter the role he has in the production). He's probably been preoccupied with that, so I would just be patient for the next chapter.

After reading the LN, it seems like the next chapter might be the last one too. Looking forward to it.

Edit: I also learned that Flat Studio, the studio loundraw is part of, has opened applications for new artists/animators, so hopefully loundraw will have time to work on this some more ^*

seems like loundraw is more focused on CHRONICLE and Flat Studio works now, can't really blame him, it's just an adaptation he posted on pixiv and everybody can read it for free.

well, the novel it is then.

Was really looking forward to seeing the manga adaptation of the ending, but with loundraw working on Summer Ghost I don't think we'll see a final chapter anytime soon ;(

Users who are viewing this thread