Apocalypse Online

To all, legit this story is confusing, I've been reading the light novel for the past couple of years since it had started to be translated, some places don't make sense and seem nonsensical at first but definitely if you just continue on then it's a really great story, it's got good comedic value and nothing really gets stale because it's all sorts of shit just being thrown at you. This is all for me at least I like it, I enjoy it. Others might not I guess so. From what I can tell this manhwa isn't going to go into the truly nitty gritty details that's in the LN like most manhwas I just hope it doesn't change the stuff I personally like.

The novel is really confusing in the beginning, it seems like in the first few chapters they somewhat sped things up and/or explaining things clearly with several images that don't actually come from the novel.

If you find it annoying, don't worry. It'll both pick up its pace and become more fun as the time goes on.

So far it's pretty good. MC is not a coward and not a total arrogant asshole but rather pretty composed and neutral

The mechanics are poorly described and the protagonist seems to know everything, that this ones weak side.

Im up to date with the current novel translation and for all the new readers once it picks up the pace its gonna be a spectale.
The MC is nearly never the strongest character in a scenario and actually uses his brain to outsmart his foes.

The novel is also good. It shows you a sneak peek into the social dynamics of China (or at least how the regular Chinese perceived it).

Users who are viewing this thread