Apotheosis – Ascension to Godhood

Nobody is talking about how MC raped a girl? Nobody is warning the new folks? I was a new folk and I wish I knew..

In chapter 322 (not sure about the real number of the chapter.. but you can find it as raw at 314 and translated as 322 in different places ), MC is brutally raping a girl (with purple physique). In the manhua, they are both under an aphrodisiac, but in the novel, there is no such thing! MC is raping her and he is well aware of it.

First, MC hit her to the ground, slap her in the face and slam her onto the wall. He forced himself into her (at that point, MC had an extremely hard body and he was very strong). He blocked her qi (to leave her defenseless) and he ripped off her clothes while she was struggling. She tried to resist, but it's useless.. she tried to bite him so hard, that she almost broke her teeth (MC's body is at least hard as iron).. she also broke her nails, while screaming the entire time. He literally broke her. I don't understand why she started to develop feeling for him after that.

She is physically and emotionally abused.. and MC will marry her.. probably out of pity.. idk.

In the novel, it's chapter 686 ~ 687 (starts in 686*)

@starswper here we have a snowflake in its natural habitat. If you look closely, you can observe it melting due to being offended by fictional intercourse.

As for everyone else, if you have any interest in cultivation manhua and your emotional strength is higher than that of a lost bunny, I can definitely recommend this. One of the best out there.

As @Arctick says, if you like rape with mindbreaking tags hentai, go for it. I don't say not to read it, but folks should know that MC from the novel is not all that nice and soft like he is in the manhua.

Fed-Kun's army
so if I'm understanding correctly...
MC is pathetic. Like, really, he's just winning against those geniuses and family because an god-like entity from beyond the world he's in is helping him constantly... he's genuinely incapable of scheming or getting our of situations with his own strength or wits, but always through luck and plot armor that justifies itself by said external entity. His main secrets, weapons, abilities etc are all things that were given to him, not one of these were developed by him or something

To those who want to read the novel:-

there are 2 version out there

the 2 version are almost the same

one of them is called "Apotheosis – Ascension to Godhood" - the characters naming are the same as the manhua - but this translation is MTL and there are some missing info/parts (either source or lost in the mtl...) - for this novel chapters 1382-1383 (out of 3913) is equal to chapter 690 in the manhua

the recommend novel:
(?the original?)
the second novel called "Apotheosis" - this novel translated by human but the names of the characters are different from the manhua - this version is more detail but not has the manua -for this novel chapters 1728-1729 (out of 4435) is equal to chapter 690 in the manhua

just for you to know, the manhua has the most details

the pacing on the first 20 chapters is soooo bad. God fck sh*t the pacing is so awfully bad - wtf even happened on chapter 10?? serious props to the translators for doing a recap at the end of each chapter because i'm so lost

EDIT: I just binged 500 chapters and yeah, the pacing and art gets a lot better later. The story and world building too. I kinda get why it has a score of 8
ALSO, for some reason, some chapters were remade and look A LOT better. Try to read the ones with those remake versions. As an example, try searching chapter 775 on google. You'll find some websites with a amateur artwork version and other websites with a lot better quality (and no, I'm not talking about resolution)

😅Pourquoi vous ne traduiser plus en français, il et trop bien j'attend les chapitre 304 à 319😔

Dropped on ch 30 ish can someone tell me if it’s worth enduring my constant headache to carry on reading

@Hennray definitely on par with Martial Peak. Personally I think this is top 3 Chinese manhua. Also, read @miguelcoolboy's comment below. I've been invested in this for over a year now and I'm not stopping. Also, you can compare this to like Tower of God-you know how shitty the art was in the first 90 chapters? Then it got better in season two. Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread