Apotheosis – Ascension to Godhood

Bruh last time I read I was only on 215. And now all of the chapters are missing. Where can I read the rest??????

Dex-chan lover
@NobodyPatty you can try some aggregators that ripped official translations or just read the official translation till ch508(?) off your mobile phone using the mangatoon app.

@Vagabond157 it is typical for chinese and korean trash to become like this. All these chinese and korean reincarnation mangas seem to start good and then turn into shit around chapter 100-150. I have not seen any good ones coming from those countries.

215 chapters available on MANGATOO App.

278 on ManhuaPlus but the translator changes the dialogue for his jokes.

Double-page supporter
It is interesting but to fast paced. Even trashy manhua that has score below 5 or 6 are better at this. Basically there are no explanations given to anything and we just jump from place to a place. But thanks to great translator, we have explanations at the end of every chapter(would have dropped it long ago if not for those).
Just like in any cultivation type story, characters are retards.
Other than those two points I would say that this is quite good. Solid 7( it would be 4 if not for that great translator).

@Tabriel013 I mean I get that that, but he spent a lot of time in the immortal mansion and he has the ability to view anything from the realm he came from. So he could've at least checked up on them once or twice.

Double-page supporter
Couldn't get past cloud sect arc. MC is manipulated, constantly abused yet always bows his head and helps them.
Good example
Cloud sect leader Die manipulated his body so he could make enemy of everyone, if he was slightly weaker, then he would be crippled by others. MC went to other realm and brought back dragon blood. Gave it to Die instantly. Why? Not only that but she even gave away her sister so she could die. And he forgave like it was nothing (despite sister being his main driving force).
Then there is that "You breathed?!!! Die!!!!!" part. Every other chapter this happens. It is to much.
Then we have MC gathering every OP power every tenth chapter. All of them were gathered with plot armor.
So yeah. Despite having more than 500 chapters, overall this story is barely worth 6.
But because I dropped it at cloud sect, my last impression of it is 4.
So average is 5.
Read at your own risk.

So much haters, I've read it from start til the newest chapter and it's way better than your average xianxia/cultivation manhua, even though the average of these types of manhua are usually not good. It's a decent read for anyone if this genre of manhua what you like.

The main issue is not the manhua itself. But the translator mafia that will pick it up and machine translate then drop it constantly. In order to create gaps and spam xy aggregator or "main" group site. Even the main site will eventually get drop.

Dear translators I have great respects to you but if you will just drop this after translating 1 or 2 chapters then dont bother.

Hey guys better read this at mangakakalot, its much better than this half baked works.

I just wanted to say that it's amazing that this manhua starts out pretty bad, but then actually gets better as it goes along.

Normally it's the other way around...

Between the messy plot, bad translation unrealistic and unlikable characters, generic cultivation pitfalls, death penalty for talking because everybody's trash.... I couldn't even read this no matter how I tried. It amazes me this has so many views and a rating above 8.

Users who are viewing this thread