Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World

Surprising to see how thick people are. The manga clearly never took itself too seriously, they formed a party after randomly getting drunk in a pub while coincidentally cursing the same thing. Similarly the main thrust of the narrative was that none of them could trust in humans but could minimally trust one another, a trust that grew as things went on. "Friendship" was always a central theme of the narrative. The manga didnt change, it just make things so explicit even the painfully oblivious readers noticed.

_M_

I really like the way the team came together. It feels like the world this manga is building up through the eyes of the MC and the group is both full of good and bad people. The guild lady in this chapter to me seems to be acting oblivious (wether if it is out of kindness, idk).

Another pro is that I'm glad this isn't turning into a Revenge plot but instead is going down the path of Healing. What a refereshing manga!

@osqmu new to mangas i assume if this "bond" thing bothers u. If not I highly suggest not to read shounen mangas, you'd get even worse bs alarms lol

Group Leader
@resox02
nah im not rlly 'new'
it doesnt rlly bother me either
just reminds me of some animes/mangas i'd rather forget about

i mean if starting to read manga in 2016 is 'new to manga' then okay i guess i'm new

Dex-chan lover
I was definitely hoping for a story about a disjointed party of misanthropes. Instead it was
a cheesy story about a talking sword powered by friendship

@SonicWizard (how tf do you reply to comments lol) I agree with you man. The sword thing was so dissapointing, I wanted them to sell it or even better, throw it away, or even better, have it be an antagonist. The cheesy talking sword friendship bs makes me not want to check this one out anymore.

Double-page supporter
So after Chapter 5 page 9 that just looked super weird the fan service body sizes
I looked up the artist name Kawakami Masaki saw his other work and then I found his hentai work lol and yes this artist has a real problem with body sizes

Users who are viewing this thread