Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Dezhavhu fuck off, she already has a husbando, and ntrfags are not welcome round these parts.

Contributor
Three covers, three Karan on it.

I see author know who is the best girl.
Redhair dragongirl
2x

Aggregator gang
Anyone, do they get payback on the people that wronged them ? Or is it just long and pointless?

Idk,, Gonna dropped this, might come again if there is new development .... why?
i feel betrayed after the story change from can't trust no one, to NAKAMA NO CHIKARA(POWER OF FRIENDSHIP) THINGY but actually i don't mind might just decrease the star(cuz i expected this kind of plot, either they open up trusting other again or only keep trusting their ownself).... (but i didn't expect this) and here it goes the Unite thingy is cringe and wutdefuk is that form?!?!?!

Aggregator gang
@grom
Well Tiana and the priest have lost a lot, you'd think they'd want it back. Especially in Tiana's case. She lost wealth, her family, her title and the ability to complete her education. That doesn't seem like something anyone could just let go of. I know I couldn't

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the latest update so short... anyway thank you.

Dex-chan lover
A story of the power of friendship is stupid unless you have a magical talking sword that is powered by friendship. Basically I’m saying the story has been paced good and I’m enjoying it

Users who are viewing this thread