Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World

Looks interesting, looking forward how the character dynamic will turn out!

Aggregator gang
he thought of the idol as a saviour and is now going to make money to .... support her?
I thought he already learned not to trust lol

Supporter
It does seam this going to be very fast before they trust each other and kinda defeat the propose

Aggregator gang
I've tried the web novel and to be honest. It's pretty mediocre to me. I had to stop reading it. In the beginning the story was fine, but then it starts to get boring and stupid.
In the web novel, there is no scene between the Idol and Nick. Nick just fuggin lost it and went to concert, spending all his money. There is no scene Nick interacting with the idol.
Karan she literally died once in the dungeon. She able to revive thanks to an item that was given from her father. She was used as a bait for a boss monster that spit out AOE poison breath. By the time she go back to the inn to get her luggage, it was already stolen by her former party members.
Tiaana plot is very generic. A noble girl framed Tiaana and her fiance betray her and cheating on her with the noble girl that framed her.
Sem was a really good priest. In fact he is too good to become a priest that is his only failure. He didn't drink, he never bribe, he never curse and he's not in a relationship(except god). He is too pure that is why he was attack/frame by the other priest faction. They use a little girl that was in love with him framing that he sexually assaulted her. Sem rejected her so many time because he is a priest so she just lost it.
If I remember it correctly, the author did mention in the WN that he will make Nick and Karan interact more in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, they're gonna make each characters flasbacks into 2 or more chapter arks... Rip all excitement i had for the series

Dex-chan lover
here for the thicc hotties but damn this feels like its gonna be a shit story. just constant "wahhhhh how can i truuuuuust again ive been betraaaaaayed." karan thick tho

"Ho my god two whole chapters for a flashback"
"I love one piece it's the best"
*remember vaguely about how flashback chapters in one piece last almost half a volume*

:]

Finally get to see what happened to Karan. I personally like this manga thus far and really want to see more! Karan is probably going to be my favorite considering the backstory. Great art! Had to scroll back up to see page 18, 21, and 22 to see the changes in Karan's expression chapter 7, and man, it hit me hard personally.

Users who are viewing this thread