Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World

I think there are two main reasons I like this more than Generic Revenge Fantasy Number 87:
1. None of the party members want revenge, at least not at this point in time. They've all been betrayed by someone close to them, and they all hate that person, but more than anything else they're just looking to make ends meet.
2. They haven't been repeatedly kicked while they were down. They started on a downward spiral because they were stabbed in the back, but all of them fell to poverty because of an addiction they gained. Yes, those addictions were all ways to try to numb the pain from their betrayals, but it wasn't the world trying to make their lives personally a living hell just because they were nice people. That makes it feel more realistic than having literally everyone and everything team up to ruin them.
It helps to make it feel like they're just people who fell on hard times and are trying to rebuild, and I'm genuinely invested in seeing how far their friendships progress.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this is pretty bad. Artist can't draw legs and none of the characters are that interesting. The biggest flaw here though is naming the main guy Nick. Like why the heck is there a fantasy character just named Nick.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that in the ch1
our boi, the leader, is a major simp lmao but hey he learned his lesson lol

@KobeisGOAT

What's wrong with Nick? Do you expect every Fantasy character to be named like something like Arahantamilurihathaharium or what?

A little overdrawn but you get my point.

Contributor
I never realized that this is the same artist who draws Futanari no Elf. The guy goes from drawing adventurers sick of being betrayed to drawing girls with dicks.

Bruh, come on. Even if it's April Fool's, changing the language tags is a very bad joke. I'm having a shit week.

Thanks for the new chapter! Waiting for more is difficult the more that comes out ._.

I had to stop reading to put this out. A wild idol appeared!!

Users who are viewing this thread