Apricot Fuzz - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
lol maybe b/c the author half assed drawing the dad's face/made him look plainer/dull on purpose but the mom looks so much younger

i'm surprised she'd wanna risk being seen with her dad on purpose even if only one person "knows" about the "abuse" lol (then again with actual abusive families ppl wouldn't start smacking their kid in public unless they're being a brat/throwing a tantrum [at the very least , not that you should, but feels like less of a 'risk' to lie about it if they're already divorced/he only shows up once in a blue moon])

and yikes, seems dumb/desperate, idk how 'unique' self harm scars can look but i don't think you could make it the exact same way (if anything just point out an old scar you got from childhood or so, although while it's not /impossible/, i feel like the kinda makeup you'd buy for fake injuries/scars/etc would be quite expensive)

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, self harm is bad.
it is kinda concerning how easily you can get ahold of a box cutter lol, then again i guess some ppl actually use them for what they're named after/some artsy projects but wouldn't be surprised if in some places you have to be a certain age to buy something similar

Dex-chan lover
lol maybe b/c the author half assed drawing the dad's face/made him look plainer/dull on purpose but the mom looks so much younger
It's just yet another case of a self-taught mangaka that spent so much time drawing girls but not a second drawing guys so they can't even

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised she'd wanna risk being seen with her dad on purpose even if only one person "knows" about the "abuse" lol (then again with actual abusive families ppl wouldn't start smacking their kid in public unless they're being a brat/throwing a tantrum [at the very least , not that you should, but feels like less of a 'risk' to lie about it if they're already divorced/he only shows up once in a blue moon])
I don't think she cares abt furutsuji telling other ppl abt the abuse 'cuss she knows she won't. Also, pretty sure Rinon only walked w/ her father 'cuss her mother was there watching over.

Dex-chan lover
Caught up with the raws.

Also, I think I'll make a compilation of Rinon's stressed-out faces. They're just that delightful.
Well...

I know where you can find a lot of girl's this artist draws with stressed out faces.

But I don't think you wanna watch a shit ton of old man x little girl hentai.

This ironically is one of the tamer stuff made by this author.

Well...

I know where you can find a lot of girl's this artist draws with stressed out faces.

But I don't think you wanna watch a shit ton of old man x little girl hentai.

This ironically is one of the tamer stuff made by this author.
What else is made by the author? I like their morbid writing style.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
She claiming she doesnt cut herself?

Bull. Also, and this might be a hunch, I get the feeling her sadistic tendencies help distract her from her neglect at home.

In essense, her mother's neglectful nature reflected onto her to make her a fan (freaky ass individual).

Dex-chan lover
So um, can someone explain to me what is going on? This gives me "Destroy it all and love me in hell" vibe, though I don't think I get it.

Contributor
it is kinda concerning how easily you can get ahold of a box cutter lol, then again i guess some ppl actually use them for what they're named after/some artsy projects but wouldn't be surprised if in some places you have to be a certain age to buy something similar
Box cutters are a very useful tool. I work in logistics and we use it several times every day.

Dex-chan lover
That spatula grip...
She definitely loves her mom, that's for sure. (Edit: Just realized she was the one staring at Rinon, nevermind. Probably more 'pressured' maybe?) Not so much her 'dad'. Probably step father... He doesn't seem to mind the way she acts around him, though. One of those 'it is what it is' type attitudes I guess.
Furutsuji... She was gripping quite hard, huh. She must've been smiling a lot once she left Rinon. After all, those marks are there. It's all but confirmed that she knows.
I wonder if she just enjoys seeing people suffer, or having control over somebody, or maybe she specifically takes interest in Rinon?

I would be lying if I didn't say I have a morbid sense of endearment to these situations. They're so unnerving and tense, it's tantalizing, like the feeling you get in your teeth when you see a steak in front of you. The gnawing feeling. The anticipation.
I'm probably fucked up, but I can't help but enjoy these kinds of characters. They haven't done anything wrong, yet they're completely devoid of any semblance of normality, regular members of society with dark faces under their usual masks, and everyone but them are none the wiser. It's satisfying in a way I can't explain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread