April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 121 - (The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion )

:’))) it’s 7am in the morning I haven’t slept yet - I read through the entire thing thinking it was the official chapter and only realized it was April’s fools AfTer looking at the comments

omg i thought it was legit until i saw the "Beabitch" and i was like what? then i saw the comment hahahahaha nice one! u def got me

You got me at beabitch 😂😂😂 Happy April Fools day! Thank you so much for translating. Hope y'all stay safe and healthy! 😊

Fed-Kun's army
BEABITCH WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS AIN'T A REAL CHAPTER AJDHJSJSJSBSHHDBDJSB I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS (⸝⸝⸝ฅ>ω<ฅ⸝⸝⸝)💞

Ya, know... I completely bought it. The whole thing. I legit thought this was amazing next chapter. Then you ruined it by telling us it was just an 4/1 joke. Dammit.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I thought this was real until beabitch, I hate all of y'all 😭
Jk ILY bucci Gang 🥰

I raised an eyebrow when Raeliana called Noah "my lord", but then thought the rest of it was legit, until "Beabitch". This was an April Fool's I can appreciate, so well done, and looking forward to the actual chapter 😃

That beabitch got me confused but i got hooked again cause they're so sweet. But then reality hits. it's the sweetest lie.

Dex-chan lover
It feel weird until the beabitch....
dammit everyone really do their best today.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, this could be the real chapter and I would be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread