April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 13 - Lazy Dungeon Master - Slow blinky gifs

Haha funny guys. You know what else is funny? I got a cough. And chills.

Let me start by saying I *greatly* appreciate the work you guys do and I *love* this series. However since this series is pretty far behind and this chapter is unreadable and annoying, its kind of a slap in the face to put out chapter like this. regardless, thank you for your work, but I wont be reading this until its fixed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blip People are salty because it’s been two months since the last update, and when the group finally uploads something, it’s an April fool’s joke.

Funny how April Fools' release can be relatively easy redone into more normal-looking release than normal releases. The absolute state of scanllators.

Fixed chapter - https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/82FXdwFF/file.html

Aggregator gang
The real joke is they dropped it only to return with a april fools prank

Dex-chan lover
It took you 2 months to prepare? Well, epilepsy warning was enough to give the unfunny joke away anyway.

Dex-chan lover
And now they're gonna drop it because nobody liked the joke...
There is a time for jokes, and April Fools or not, this was not a good time for this kind of joke.

If you have to warn about your prank before anyone experiences it, you have already failed. Better luck next year.

Dex-chan lover
It's moments like these I wish I was a faster reader, proper release tomorrow?

Dex-chan lover
*shrug*
Not much of a funny prank, but I've seen worst.
Maybe next time ya'll want to actually have a joke in store, rather than make reading your work inconvenient.

Users who are viewing this thread