April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 13 - Lazy Dungeon Master - Slow blinky gifs

what the h... this is no readable :/ thank anyway but seriously this is not something nice to read and it pain me to read it.... Think about everyone not just YOU when you do that kind of thing :/

Dex-chan lover
@MasterMind3508 April 1'st. Get used to it.

I dislike it as well, but last year was a giant shitshow and so far it hasn't been as bad this year. Fingers crossed.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeez. Lotsa people whining about an April fools joke. It's not like it's a new thing to the world.

I forgot it was april 1st ahah now it make sens but anyway it's not cool for people with health problems... At least post a second version or do somethin more creative than this shit... do they know that the website can have problems because of this ? if anyone with epylepsie problem read it and have a crisis it's the website who's gonna be in deep shits... They really don't think about others when they do this kind of "jokes" ....

Dex-chan lover
@Blip
People don't appreciate having their day wasted, two really because nowadays people stretch this """"holiday"""" from 12:01am of the 1st on on some tiny islands in the Pacific until 11:59pm of the 'same' day on some islands a little to the east of there.

If you don't understand or appreciate why people would find this aggravating, you lack empathy.

Double-page supporter
I like this troll version but seeing people complain about it make me like it more.

LNnD37O.png

Thanks for translation tho.

I would find it funny if it was only first couple pages, or only text would show/hide, when the whole background disappears it causes the flashing from the screen...

If what i reposted was bad quality, what does it mean about this unreadable bad joke. Uncalled for, unfunny, dumb; 'BMW I' did a bad Twitter corona post and apologised for it, we get a bad joke after two months and we are supposed to laugh about it.

Group Leader
Nice, people got so salty. Why can't they just understand that this is clearly the future of manga heralding technological PROGRESS.

Users who are viewing this thread