April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 13 - Lazy Dungeon Master - Slow blinky gifs

Fed-Kun's army
This flashing pages almost gave me an epileptic attack!
Stop with this Tolling THIS IS NOT FUN.

Dex-chan lover
I have to thank the tranlators, they finally made the impossible. They had good typesetting and good translations in one chapter, never was that the case with this scalation

Fed-Kun's army
@Needhydra
Sweet. Thankz for the translation man. Of course the GIF is annoying but it's better than other translator who make the chapter totally unrelated and your translation still readable

Dex-chan lover
Okay, gotta admit this is interesting. Not sure which is better, this or the upload where all text was flipped.

Honestly I think the flipped one was more enjoyable to read but I'm gonna read both. Props for both not being 'hurrdurr it's not a real chapter' like some uploaders do.

Double-page supporter
Somehow this chapter started to trigger my motion sickness. My guess is because the text layer is smaller than the image layer, the text layer was automatically resized on export so the text and bubbles don't line up exactly when it animates causing my eyes to shift. like the implementation, but i look forward to the repost in a day or so.

I think i should stop visiting MD for a couple of days
I HATE this April fool
It's frustrating and SURLY NOT FUNNY

wish there were rule against this, if there are any think this is funny or a good idea you are an idiot.(now I have a headache and feel sick)

Do the only thing they'll notice block their group and find translations by other groups.

Users who are viewing this thread