April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 3.15 - Reincarnated into an Otome Game? Nah, I'm Too Busy Mastering Magic!

Dex-chan lover
While the tl/n's tells me TL has malicious intent and is attempting to troll&flame-bait ppl, I must say I appreciate the translation nonetheless. Particularly that they kept the katakana alongside the honorifics, as I have always looked for an engaging and sustainable way to train my ability to read those alphabets. And many times wished I could get entertaining texts with the jp and the more-jp texts side-by-side like this. Something I normally only see in OP/ED's with karaoke added by the fansubbers.

The tl seems to lack a proper grasp of english grammar tho. ie. "if not just X but also can get Y to do" - page 2, and wth is "Tighten armpits" supposed to mean?
Might want to look into getting an english proofreader so you don't make such fundamental errors.

Besides that, might also have been nice to get some tl-notes for more cultural things, like what is "jigoku nobuto camp-u"? I get that it roughly translates as "serious hell camp", but it really sounds like it is meant to be a reference to something (probably some show?), as it is prefaced with "this is precisely".

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a simple April Fools, but still I hope that this will teach a lesson to all those whining purists we have roaming the chats like vultures.

Nani the fuck did omae just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka!?

I actually fell for the notice and was going to check the comments to see if anyone was in disbelief like me. I feel stupid. April fools everyone.

Dex-chan lover
これを読んで私は脳細胞を失った

ペコリン様、助けて。

Aggregator gang
Okay, the final credits have worried me and made me laugh at the same time. XD

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you this is painfull to read, I still hate April, but you guys are alright

Fed-Kun's army
🤣🤣thanks i hate it 🤣🤣 i didn't even try reading negl lmaoooooo PROPS FOR BEING ABLE TO WRITE IT TBH

This is the most faithful translation I've ever seen, unfortunately I don't speak japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread