April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 3.15 - Reincarnated into an Otome Game? Nah, I'm Too Busy Mastering Magic!

Well I didn't make it half way. To the legends that did well done... go disinfect your eyes

My eyes hurt. Though I do agree that you guys should maintain the honorifics, everything else should be translated otherwise the manga becomes unreadable. Nice 1st of April joke

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, this is the one and only mock release that got a genuine smile out of me. Can't even be mad at this one even after having my feed literally filled to the brim with these "releases". None of them put any effort into being funny, it's usually just lol lets make them say stupid stuff with dumb fonts for a page or two or what have you.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a chapter that is readable! Finally a translation that understands their readers xD

(Ps: I read it all :D)

It's good joke, not like some manga that is like 5 chapters behind the and last update was 2 months ago (except for the joke one)

Dex-chan lover
Man... I just want a explanation if what was said was real or not...
Because if it was, I bloody know enough Japanese to mishmash together a third language and understand this translation/romaji/kawaii pile!
E, sou nano desu ka? answer: Bloody indeed.

I expected an April fools chapter but I gotta admit that this is one of the best ones so far.

Users who are viewing this thread