April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 3.15 - Reincarnated into an Otome Game? Nah, I'm Too Busy Mastering Magic!

lmao nice one
I couldn't even get to half of the chapter and just started scrolling down 😂

Dex-chan lover
what kind of bullshit childish lashing out is...
EPIC TROLL

Well played, ladies and gentlemen; well played.

Wow, that was pretty bad. Even for an April fool's joke you could at least have tried to make the grammar make sense. It sounds like someone who only just started learning English.

And no, I'm not talking about mixing English with Japanese. That does not pose an issue in and of itself.

Aggregator gang
LOL
"There is no way to translate this without butchering the original, so we left it like this".... *Leaves Japanese completely as is with zero explanations*
I don't know why, but that was my favorite part XD

This is the only actually funny april fools chapter I've seen today good job

OMG! THANK YOU FOR THE IMPROVEMENTS! PLEASE CONTINUE
with the trolling of your fanbase
EDUCATING US! <3

@BlueWyvern, is it worse that I not only can follow, but am facepalming freely at the poor use of Nigonglish? Watashi? Bahahahaha! God, it's been 10-years since I took Japanese and even I can see how badly they formed this—beautiful examples of one of the troll dialects of Nigonglish.

Thank you for the GLORIOUS example of the Hokaido Oni dialect of Nigonglish! <3

I look forward to further examples of Nihonglish! <3

@Tanatama, if the translator's rant were true, then I'd have to lulz, but if not, they get bonus points for troll takeout. Either way, yes, I want to see this group getting a cuppa. Also, this is a GLORIOUS weeboo trolling from those "American Otakus" (vs. the Japanese form) who bothered to actually study for the sake of culture. Either way, this is truly an impressive feat! 😂😂😂 Onagaishimasu desu yo! 😂😂😂 But, yes—will other believe it? 🤔

this is up there with that one chapter that devolved into crayon only halfway through

Fed-Kun's army
Korewa very mind bleeding desune..
Watashi very confused demo actually understood it.. prove of how much of a weeb i am dayone...

Users who are viewing this thread