April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 6 - Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku

Reading this chapter was totally worth it.
Because the English is so hilariously bad I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling I saw this uploader post fake chapters before too, seems like its just a troll-uploader in general. Luckily mangadex introduced that blocking feature recently!

Also, did the tl seriously think ppl could be fooled that timezones matter for april fools? If that were acceptable then that day wouldnt end up being only 24 hours. Posting april fools out-of-date like that is somewhat equivalent to if stores started doing christmas stuff in august. Like, both things happen, but everyone knows its them not knowing the rules/customs of the holiday, and thus get angry at how rude and annoying they are. tl;dr - everyone knows april fools is tied to gmt+0, you aren't fooling anyone by bringing up timezones

Dex-chan lover
You probably thought this was a new chapter? But too bad, it was an april fools chapter! 🤑

Group Leader
@feha there is so much wrong with your comment, so let me deconstruct your idiocy. First, the tl has only uploaded troll chapters on April Fool's. Second, timezones do matter as he will obviously start April Fool's jokes when it is April Fool's for him and stop when it isn't; only an ignorant or spoiled little sh!t who doesn't know/care that different parts of the world have a different time zone would refuse to accept this fact. Third, April Fool's is not tied to Gmt+0 unless you live in that timezone as the timezones are arbitrarily set up based with Great Britain's timezone as the central focus of the world's time due to GB being the nation that invented the current system of time.

Dex-chan lover
April Fools fake updates sure get tedious/overplayed imo. Especially since it seems it just distracts from translating the real work anyways. oh well, if you had your fun, so be it.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, it was the appeal for female companionship at the end that made me laugh the most.

The salt in the comments is gold.
I do agree with the readers that some of the chapters were unreadable.
If ppl really reported you then it's sad.

Double-page supporter
"Let's just waste everyones time and hopes on a website people go to spend their time enjoyably - that'd be fun 😂"

Dex-chan lover
You picked a series that hasn't even begin to spread too much around... I lol'd but I'm hurt

Dex-chan lover
@EpidemicGuy I am so tempted simply type "april fools" to pretend you fell for one, as you already seem triggered and I can only imagine what doing that would do :p
But no, its not a joke. UTC/GMT+0 is actually the timezone to use, as it is special in a way. Through whatever authority they wielded back in the days, they managed to make it so the days (monday, tuesday, aprils fools day, thursday, etc.) were centered around them. So while there are other timezone standards that prepare the 0-offset is elsewhere, fact is that if they travel to their extremes things will fall apart as they either think they are ie. x hours behind, when the place is actually ahead, or they have uneven offsets.
Granted, gmt does not perfectly align with the international date line either, but it is close enough, and the most well-known and adopted standard.

As for your first point, I fail to see how when they upload troll chapters matter, if it were april fools jokes sure, but they aren't (as evidence, there is no huge "April fools!!!" snippet at either start or end, you can easily check that yourself). And that was assuming the posts were during april fools (I never checked, as they werent april fools jokes anyway)

And the argument that only people ignorant of timezones refuse to accept "this fact" is obviously an incorrect claim. As a case-in-point, I am clearly aware of time-zones (as evident by my prior post talking about them), and yet I still refuse to accept that "fact" that timezones matter in this context. Hopefully this piece of anecdotal evidence satisfies your criterias, as the source is from a first-party (though I guess to you, this might become a second-party?) rather than a third-party, so you agree that the claim has been disproven.
I already gave my argument as for why, but I will repeat a quick repeat despite it being mostly irrelevant to your posts main-argument: If people were posting based on their own timezone, april fools would end up being a 48+ hour thing, and even for ppl who post it in a 24-hour timeframe, they would continue being exposed for a longer time. This is neither feasible nor acceptable, hence why the event is locked to a single time-zone.

Rather if there is something that we should be questioning about this international agreement, then that would be whether DST should be included or ignored. Personally, I think it is worth including, but that is a biased opinion as my country uses DST so it is easier for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread