April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 7 - Rivalry (Villainous Princess )

WAAAAAAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHHAA I COULDN'T TAKE THIS CHAPTER SERIOUSLY HAHAHA. It's a good thing Aaron was so cute here. ๐Ÿฅบ

Dex-chan lover
Nani dafuq?! Was the first thought that crossed my mind.

I burst out laughing when I scrolled through the panel HAHAHA I had a good laugh, thanks for the chap!

Aggregator gang
No, keep it that way until the chapter is over, or until that guy get a proper punishment lololol

Omg!!! I loved it!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I could not take reading this seriously cuz I just keeped on laughing!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘especially on the "is he still looking at u* part๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I loved this so much!!! Thank you for the translations!!!! And for making me laugh so fkn hard๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Omg you got me there haha hahaha. I could not help but laugh everytime I saw those chibi eyes hahahaha Haa. Ahhhhh such a wonderful gift. Thank you for the hard work.

You don't know how much you made my day. Yaaaazzz. Keep it up guys!!!๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’ช

Like this Manhwa. Thank you for the joint work.

Here have some hugs and kisses hehe. Xoxo.

๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Those eyes gave me the ultimate creeps.... Like all of a sudden I got chilled๐Ÿ‘ฝ ๐Ÿ˜ซ

ah the story become so clichรฉ, im expecting strong and smart fl thought

anyway i thought the eyes was real from raw, forgot its already 1st april in korea, thankss for translate!!

Users who are viewing this thread