April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 7 - Rivalry (Villainous Princess )

so you’re telling me the chibi eyes aren’t in the Raws... but the emotion that they convey.. the pure longing that Gerald is showing through those fat eyes. They must be in the original and should be added

Omg those eyes were so distracting. At first I thought she was staring at him because of how stupid he looked.

I actually quite liked the chibi eyes hahahaha for a second there, I didn't even notice that they were not supposed to be there. I figured it was to show how creepy he was at stalking her.

LMAO! 100% thought that they were just supposed to be there until the zoom in and I could see the hearts in the pupils.

Aggregator gang
That was the best April Fools scan I have ever seen!!!!! The eyes killed me AND the story was still normal so I got to read a real chapter!
I love you Scanlator <3

@Paradoxicull I probably would have thought the same if I hadn't realized it was April Fool's time from the ads on Mangadex XD I am so gullible I didn't realize the ads were fake til I clicked on one hahahaha

OMG I WAS SUPER CONFUSED THAT WAS HILARIOUS HELP also thx for warning me for future chapters I completely forgot that scans have the tendency to do this stuff, I'll be prepared now

Omg those chibi eyes I thought they were legit at first!! 😂😂

Unfortunately it’s still March 31st over year so the joke went over my head lol

Shouldn't have read this before going to bed. That Gerald with chibi eyes scared the shit out of me 😭

LOOOOL i thought those eyes were legit at first 😂😂😂 i forgot the date.... you have warned me to prepare myself for any other chapter update here on mangadex hahaha

Thanks for the translation (and the laugh)

Users who are viewing this thread