April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 70 - Who Made Me a Princess

I know it’s April Fools but that was weird as fuck lmao. I mean, what the hell ? 😭 This came out of nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
I was so excited that the new chap came soon 😂 shoukd have known it was April Fools.

Lmao I was so lost at the start and halfway through practically gave up

Thank you for your hard work Bucci Gang!

@Ahan1899 It was so messed up that my mind repressed it right away.

OHO

IM FUCKING WHEEZING

THANK GOD, IM NOT GOING DOWN ALONE ON THIS SHIP

'Demonstration'
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The "I really need to see him. " part is where I get really suspish and when I see the "Why is he so handsome" part, I instantly know this is a joke. Love it though. 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
LOL I believed it literally til the end. Ya got me! It really was put together beautifully hahahaha
I refuse to agree with that ending though. I don't care if Felix is on top or whatever, but why did both Athy and Lucas die!? I cannot accept this.

Edit: Everybody figured it out when he was thinking about how handsome he is..... How did I not see this!? Seriously, why am I so gullible!?

I was thinking that was just another plot twist thingy.. it got me until the very end

I was half way through this before realizing "oh shit, it's for April fools-"

lol reading this being like NO i dont care about reading these 2 i wanna see lucas fix everything..
but then i kept reading and got to the "i need to see him" part and i paused
then i continued and got to the "he's so handsome" part and just kept repeating Wait...What? had to be a joke checked comments and suspicions confirmed XD
really good job had me convinced up till i need to see him and then lost me at he's handsome XD

i swear i need to be checking comments for every chapter i read today bc of april fools lol only problem some TL's posted theirs yesterday while others are posting theirs today and now i dont know whats real T-T oh well it makes me laugh everytime tho so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Shakes head bemused].

This reminds me of that omake episode of 007 Ghost where the MLs go full-on BL—as with the omake for Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign where again Mika & Yu (much to the prodding & fanfare of the FMLs) go full-on BL.

🤔 I feel that applause is in order.

HOWEVER! I don't see the ML dying. He seems like he'd account for that this time, and therefore, Athy probably wouldn't kill him.

You get points for deducted for overusing the YOI BL ice skating trope, however, the realism by which the villains hook up is such that you get bonus points. Therefore, I am giving this chapter an automatic pass & request that the author have these two end up together by the end. It's believable given their character and give visibility to us multisexuals/bisexuals/pansexuals/etc.

This chapter is being archived.

Please keep this as a separate omake chapter for posterity.

—Love, the Fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread