April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 70 - Who Made Me a Princess

God this being chapter 70 is going to confuse so many people way beyond april fools LMAO. To be honest I didn't realize it was a joke until white hair guy was like "finally, then show me"

pffffffttttttttttttre-read this manhwa enough times to recognise the panels were pulled together from different chapters LMAOOOO HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' TO THOSE WHO GOT PRANKED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MISTER WHITE AND SIR ANA BE——
best joke for this year april fools 🤣🤣🤣

This was so dangerous;;; I almost died, mentally and physically. I was like NOOO NO NO NO NOOOO. (Secretly...I was all õwõ) gawd my heart started racing so bad. I knew it was a joke but I mean ;^; wwaaaahhhh. Thank you guys for this fantasy 🤭

Group Leader
hjoly shit they had us in the first half. pls keep this chapter up it's actually hilarioussssssss sdhjfksdhjgksdhjgk

tricked me till I was like... wait... these scenes look familiar ajlsdfikhoskfsujhaehrgopi

I was like "why is this release released so early" and then when I saw the heart shape in the white-haired dad's eye, I was like "......" "......" "......uhhhhhhhh......... they tricked us"
but well put, tricked me the whole first half 🤣🤣🤣

My thoughts on this chapter...

At the start: 'Yes Mr. White, Big Bro is jealous, might be feeling paternal..'
Panel of Mr. White w/ Badump sfx: My fujoshi soul is screaming at me, is this for real, asdghkll, OMG, I THINK I SHIP IT
A few more panels into the story/sees tha heart in whitey's eye: THIS IS EFFIN' APRIL FOOLS AHAHAHHABABABABAHAHAHHA OMG I LOVE IT, IMMA SHIP THIS TWO ASDFGHJKL L

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE 🤣👍❤️

Not gonna lie, the effort you put into this is worth praising. I seriously thought it was a real chapter until I saw the heart eyes... and even then it does look like a real chapter with semi-troll translation lmao.

I was srsly reading this thinking "oh my ghad is this like a flashback or perhaps a recap, u know when a new arc is about to start" And I was also so freaking happy and confused because it updated early. my ghad I'm just thirsting too much for this series

Oh you so got me for a good while. I was thinking uh is this some kind of spell gone wrong. Took me a minute. The cruelty lol

My reactions while reading this chapter: 😶🤭🥺🥵😈😈😈😭💔

I KNEW IT COULDN'T BE BUT I STILL HOPED IT WAS!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT TEASE 😭😭😭😭😭🙏❤️

Users who are viewing this thread