April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
“We here at Cuetie Scans have been told we’re too slow on uploading new chapters. So we’re gonna waste our time and yours on a stupid joke chapter that isn’t funny and potentially ruins the next chapter for those who haven’t seen the raws. Enjoy” yeah great thanks guys

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I usually am fine with meme scans but this one was aggressively unfunny

please don't waste me time, April fools is supposed to be fun, short, obvious gags, not a waste of all of our time. this is not time for you to commit to the bit, a small poster would of been appropriate, this post was incredibly inappropriate and against the spirit of April fools. let alone how quickly you insulted your viewers to do this full on bit, whether you intended to do so or not. Don't do this again.

Dex-chan lover
IM GONNA GO FUCKING INSANE TODAY ONG
If that is true, please create an account that uploads hundreds of "april fools" chapters, flooding things to the point everyone else also realizes this is an issue.
April fools is truly the worst day of the year (for manga readers), because ppl don't know how it works (particularly fail to deal with time-zones proiperly, so it often lasts more than 24 hours), proper etiquette, etc.

I would do the suggestion above myself if it didn't involve way too much work. But I am lazy, so I'll leave it to anyone frustrated enough to get enough energy to even go full all-caps.

Dex-chan lover
please don't waste me time, April fools is supposed to be fun, short, obvious gags, not a waste of all of our time. this is not time for you to commit to the bit, a small poster would of been appropriate, this post was incredibly inappropriate and against the spirit of April fools. let alone how quickly you insulted your viewers to do this full on bit, whether you intended to do so or not. Don't do this again.
Best part was how it suddenly started throwing out homophobic slurs, breaking more rules than your average april fools chapter.
But yes, any april fools chapter that shows up in latest-chapters feed without the respective real chapter alongside it misses the spirit of april fools. With which is which written clearly in the title.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 🥴🥴

tbh I don't mind april fools i mean it is kinda funny sometimes. But I think it would've been better to do a double release 1 for the april fools and one for the actual one. Or maybe just rename the chapter to 11.1 or "CHAPTER 11.69420 - DON'T CLICK!!!"

Supporter
At first I was like what the hell? And then I thought it was freaking hilarious. I laughed the whole way through. I could picture each person like they were taking a test and running out of time, freaking out and just filling in as many bubbles as they could on the answer sheet before moving on.

I'm learning Spanish, and sometimes I'll see a paragraph and think, well, I sort of get what it's saying but I don't feel like looking up every word so I'll just move on. So I could totally relate.

Supporter
I think a group that is doing this just for the love of it and not for money gets to do whatever they want one day a year. They don't owe anybody anything and yet people are acting like they have some holy obligation. If you don't like the way they do things, then perhaps you could volunteer to help them...

Banned
honestly, if you dont respect your readers enough to not spoil a whole chapter you have lying around, drop it. drop the fucking series and go fuck yourself in all honesty. i dont need your homophobic garbage "joke" chapter, you fucking fuckface.

Loved this! The creativity was off the charts! Only giving the team 10 minutes to do each page made for some funny results. Favorite pages were 13 and 21.

Last edited:
The sheer number of people who can't take a joke here is frankly hilarious. If you saw the cover it should have been obvious this was a joke chapter, and if you didn't want to get spoiled you didn't have to read it. It's also literally just a swimsuit chapter, there's nothing to spoil. We had a lot of fun making this as a group, and I'm glad a lot of people found it funny. For those who didn't, see you again next year. Maybe set an alarm this time if you hate April Fools that much.

Let me get this straight, the people complaining opened the chapter, ignored the blaring sign that this was an April fools joke on page 1-25, proceeded to read through the whole chapter and spoil yourself, then came to the comments to bitch and moan about getting spoiled because you lack self control and seeing the chapter was the equivalent of them killing your first born…I get that you don’t like it but a good amount of people did(me included). If this hurt you as bad as your acting, I suggest you go outside and touch grass, because it’s kinda sad how entitled some people are acting when they are reading these chapters for FREE. Not to mention they don’t get paid to do this, so if they want to mess around they can. Don’t like it, do it yourself or don’t read it.

what a bastion of creativity EVERY effing group thought of the same "April fools" I guess it's true you either die a hero or live long enough to miss the point entirely

Users who are viewing this thread