April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 11

Prime example why people tend to drop a series. Spoil chapters for a joke and try to get the readers back later but they already lost interest and faith for the group who plays these jokes for their own fun. Have already seen many series get abandoned because of this and there are still groups out there doing the same thing.

Prime example why people tend to drop a series. Spoil chapters for a joke and try to get the readers back later but they already lost interest and faith for the group who plays these jokes for their own fun. Have already seen many series get abandoned because of this and there are still groups out there doing the same thing.
Try to get readers back? You do know we don't make any money from this right? We scanlate series we like because we want to read them ourselves. In fact we scanlate multiple series with almost no readership. Funnily enough, the temper tantrums we've seen here have caused multiple people in the group to want less readership in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
First I thought I’ve gone autistic and forgot how to read, now I’m screaming and I think I’m acoustic

Double-page supporter
LOL I seriously thought this was realy for a sec but forgot what day it was! dangit, you got meee!!

Fed-Kun's army
I must say i am completely baffled by the amount of homophobic jokes in this chapter and not to forget it completely spoiled a filler chapter! HOW DARE YOU CUETIE SCANS!! As a matter of fact <insert most vile slur known to human kind> you have wasted so much of my time I forgot to walk my pet fish. I will never forgive you cuetie scans I curse you

Fed-Kun's army
I must say i am completely baffled by the amount of homophobic jokes in this chapter and not to forget it completely spoiled a filler chapter! HOW DARE YOU CUETIE SCANS!! As a matter of fact <insert most vile slur known to human kind> you have wasted so much of my time I forgot to walk my pet fish. I will never forgive you cuetie scans I curse you
Wait sorry forgot to say that bebop person is horrible made the worst attempt at a joke unforgivable as well!

Guess many people aren't really read that much nowadays huh(it already a redflag since the first page) and ironically in a book site at that smh

Users who are viewing this thread