April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 25.5

Dex-chan lover
Did you just spoil a bunch of un TLed chapters? When tf did they fuck? Come on man. Also traps don't equal trans you absolute mongoloid.

edit: Just checked and you did in fact spoil a bunch of chapters, 26.4 is one. I'm all for April fools but don't spoil the series, use already TLed pages chapters instead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok nah where are the sex pages from cause I do not remember reading any of that
Pretty much spoilers for future chapters

Am fine with the april fools chapters, since they sometimes give me a laugh, but it pretty much suck for others when they do them and throw spoilers in them while they are several chapters behind, at least i can read the spanish translation that is up to date with the serie and is available here in mangadex, but for others, yeah no

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But... Love Hina does not fit the usage here.
Even if not at the start, every one of the girls eventually do develop romantic feelings for Keitaro. Save for Haruka and Sarah, that is, and maybe Kitsune.
It is why it became such a big shipping deal while it was still being published.

The fact that Keitaro's feelings were still unbalanced with mentions about his promised girl even after apparently starting a relationship did not help. Or that at the end there was a second promise, one magically enforced by accident at that, or even that the girl he chose regardless of any promises (even if it was related to it his feelings developped on their own) got cold feet at the end and he had to run after her to be able to finally end the plot for real.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this manga got pretty deep. Thanks for the release! I think it can be summed up with 2 quotes: "it's not gay if it's cute", and "rocks are cool".

Dex-chan lover
Here is the thing.... this was a harem because multiple of the girls were attracted to him....

That's all it takes. Even if the MC only likes one girl.

Now, Tonikaku Kawaii doesn't count because the number of girls that liked him was few, but they easily moved on and it over clearly has them as a couple. And the harem-ish element barely lasted for a few chapters among HUNDREDS...

In this, multiple girls want to be with the MC.... and he's not actually with the girls.

Now, if it ended and the girls moved on and this had HUNDREDS of chapters, that'd be one thing... but when the harem element was introduced, it only had ELEVEN chapters... and it had a few chapters of other girls wanting to get into his pants... and that part is still valid till chapter 25....

Harem tag doesn't mean having an actual harem... it just means you have multiple girls want the MC for a SIGNIFICANT PORTION of the series...

Even if those girls have no chance and the harem element is basically pointless and adds nothing to the series....

Group Leader
I have seen the light and am now going to go draw a harem manga featuring a half-dozen tonhongerekooger-shaped rocks which is guaranteed to outsell One Piece by a bajillion units

Dex-chan lover
Did you just spoil a bunch of un TLed chapters? When tf did they fuck? Come on man. Also traps don't equal trans you absolute mongoloid.

edit: Just checked and you did in fact spoil a bunch of chapters, 26.4 is one. I'm all for April fools but don't spoil the series, use already TLed pages chapters instead.
Glad I bailed on this one as soon as I saw it was yet another "joke" TL.

MD@Home
And the Jester told his tale, and everyone laughed, for they found the Jester's tale amusing, and the Jester laughed, for he knew they were laughing without knowing that his tale was the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread