April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 25.5

Dex-chan lover
270-D503-C-88-B9-4483-A7-D3-E18207-A12833.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Skimmed it as soon as I saw on the first page that this wasn't a real release. April Fool's Day is really annoying when it comes to scanlated manga...

Fed-Kun's army
One tag, two tropes.
Balanced Harem is where there are multiple candidates on equal footing vying for the attention of a single protagonist.
Supporting Harem is where there is a monogamous romance between one partner and the protagonist, and all other members of the harem play second fiddle.

Supporting Harems are actually a lot more common than Balanced Harems. Though the balance starts to skew more towards Balanced Harems when looking at just material after ~2005.

Dex-chan lover
And the Jester told his tale, and everyone laughed, for they found the Jester's tale amusing, and the Jester laughed, for he knew they were laughing without knowing that his tale was the truth.
Ayyy noice

Aggregator gang
What a jackass trash-fire. Another self-important juvenile punk TL that needs to retire. Don’t spoil chapters, dumbass kid. Also, nice garbage lgbtq/trans ‘jokes’. Fucking gross.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I clicked expecting a joke chapter (which was funny, btw) but I'm disappointed that this spoils future chapters. By the time I realized what it was, I was already spoiled so I just kept going until the end.

Power Uploader
I like your idea of tagging nearly everything with harem so we can remove stigma around the harem tag.

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers there, spoilers that... Oh y'all the whiners, please grow a spine. We were all perfectly knowing where this manga was going, weren't we? :sneaky:
Anyway, great april's fool. The best I've seen so far. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread