April Fool's Collection 2023 - Vol. 12 Ch. 146 - The Yassification of Anjou Anna

As a 33 year old millennial I do feel some kind of way after struggling to read and understand this chapter. However, unlike some extremely boring people here, I still found it funny and a pretty damn good April Fools joke. Thanks for the past, present, and future uploads!
because this is the actually chapter of 146,like no this is not an older chapter with a goofy meme,this is literally the next chapter,but instead of getting the actual one we get this,cool but now when we gonna get the actual one is the question.

Dex-chan lover
This may be a sin but it came with one good panel so I'll let it slide :meguusmug:
pHURNcl.png

Dex-chan lover
as soon as i saw the first line, i knew it would be a joke chapter. i still cant wait for the real one

Dex-chan lover
this actually fits. i'm unironically enjoying this

Fed-Kun's army
One of the best chapters we got in recent time and the plot was also good :D

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this one was wholesome as a chapter but as a joke, it really hurts :qq:
Hope we get the actual chapter translated soon!

Dex-chan lover
yo shit slaps no cap. Def vibes with these two. Easy to read af

Dex-chan lover
great chapter, no cap

i always feel bad for people who can't laugh about funny april fools manga chapters

Double-page supporter
Editorial team said "we need to keep up with the youngster, we need to use their lingo",
And then here we are, appreciating true art

Thanks for the chapter, but please dont do this again, i was 100% lost in the dialogs because english isnt my first language, and all that slangs, i think thats the word in english, were just too much for me... but it was a nice april fools joke :)

Users who are viewing this thread