April Fool's Collection 2024 - Ch. 16.1 - An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me!

Dex-chan lover
It'd be okay if it wasn't every group pulling the same gag.
Jokes aren't funny when the same one is told a hundred times.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's fun and all but why are we delaying an actual finished chapter for an entire day just for this? Release the real thing first then have your laugh. It's one thing to do this when the actual chapter isn't out yet, we are losing nothing, and it is one thing to do this when you presumably have had the actual chapter with the translation and script done and only delay it for this.
Its a single day bro, not to mention, this is a fan translation pirate site, you are literally in zero position to complain. If you want to get it that one day earlier, just go and join a scanlation group and get early access to chapter translations, simple

Dex-chan lover
Finally a translation worthy of this manga
3x.webp

Its a single day bro, not to mention, this is a fan translation pirate site, you are literally in zero position to complain. If you want to get it that one day earlier, just go and join a scanlation group and get early access to chapter translations, simple
I don't get this mindset lol. Just because something is free doesn't mean we can't voice what we don't like about it. I am grateful for the fact we get to read this manga at all, I am not saying they don't put in effort nor am I saying that their translation suck. Still doesn't make delaying a chapter for a day a funny joke. If the only reason you are playing along with this joke is because you are afraid your manga will be taken away from you if you don't, then maybe it's not that funny to begin with. If you are playing along because it is "fun", then surely you would agree having the actual chapter drop before or after this one by an hour or something wouldn't affect your fun at all.

Dex-chan lover
Should have known it would be an April fools edition. I started to read it, glazed over at the painful slang. And then checked my calender with a sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna get stroke in my late 20 watching this too much april fools manga #sigh

I don't get this mindset lol. Just because something is free doesn't mean we can't voice what we don't like about it. I am grateful for the fact we get to read this manga at all, I am not saying they don't put in effort nor am I saying that their translation suck. Still doesn't make delaying a chapter for a day a funny joke. If the only reason you are playing along with this joke is because you are afraid your manga will be taken away from you if you don't, then maybe it's not that funny to begin with. If you are playing along because it is "fun", then surely you would agree having the actual chapter drop before or after this one by an hour or something wouldn't affect your fun at all
Bro it's just being delayed a day, chill down man.

Bro it's just being delayed a day, chill down man.
Good god... I am saying it didn't have to be delayed at all let alone a single day. Regardless, I am not particularly mad or frustrated, I am just pointing out it is unfunny and could have been done in better taste...
That's my entire point.
Anything else was in response to other points people brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread