April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.1 - Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Recap Episode!

Dex-chan lover
That was a very useful analysis. Numerous things I'd never noticed which I'll blame on it being monthly and not noticing progressions, not my own inattentiveness at all...

I think my respect for this manga increased more, and I'm officially more creeped out more than I was before, thank you

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the recap, it's really nice to see all the speculation and theories put together in one place :hearts:

What an MVP...Sad about Liar Satsuki ending if true but this manga has scratched the itch ngl.

Not sure if it's accurate to put this one in the April Fools category, it's a legitimately helpful thing the translator came up with that just happened to come out on that specific day.

Contributor
Not sure if it's accurate to put this one in the April Fools category, it's a legitimately helpful thing the translator came up with that just happened to come out on that specific day.
Basicly what happened is this chapter got reported because it's against MD rules to upload things that aren't actually chapters (TwiX/pixiv extras aside), but then the mods misunderstood because of the date and moved it here. However, if they hadn't misunderstood, the chapter wouldn't have been moved, it would've just been deleted. noighd should instead append the guide to their most recent Chapter 17, which is a real chapter.

Basicly what happened is this chapter got reported because it's against MD rules to upload things that aren't actually chapters (TwiX/pixiv extras aside), but then the mods misunderstood because of the date and moved it here. However, if they hadn't misunderstood, the chapter wouldn't have been moved, it would've just been deleted. noighd should instead append the guide to their most recent Chapter 17, which is a real chapter.
Ah okay, that makes sense now that you mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread