Aquarium Tourmaline

Thanks for translating but we need mor translations of zhiran chenghun and some of the other mangas because others are finished and others are halfwayed finished why dont you guy catch up on all of the scanlations ?

Group Leader
Thanks for translating but we need mor translations of zhiran chenghun and some of the other mangas because others are finished and others are halfwayed finished why dont you guy catch up on all of the scanlations ?

We don't work on Zhiran Chenghun. Try DISCORD SCANLATIONS instead

Group Leader
Thank you very much for scanlating works by Hong Jun, I really enjoy reading them. ?

"Yaonie jiaozhu kuai tang xia" has more than 38 chapters, will you be continuing the series after chapter 38? There are 45 chapters out currently since the last release.

Group Leader
@ntxhiav I want to continue the series but I cannot because the current chapters that are out are firmly behind a paywall and I am unable to pay for them.

Thank you guys for the amazing work you do !! You’ve provided me countless hours of entertainment!! Looking forward to reading more.

Group Leader
@AOlivia Kind of... I think it's cursed or something because everytime we get a new translator for it they disappear off the face of the earth. I'm pretty tired of dealing with it at this point and the manhua just ends without a real conclusion anyway so unless we randomly get a volunteer who's extremely gung-ho about translating the rest of it it is ostensibly dropped. I already paid money to get the rest of the raws but alas 😓

Hello! Since you finished translating a manga, I was hoping you guys considered picking up "Soundless Cosmos"! It's a great manga! Please do consider! Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread