Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone pick this up please...
This is actually one of my favorite romance manga I read so far, but oh, the almighty translator has fallen(Thank btw).

>Mari Okada's manga series "Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo" will be receiving a TV anime adaptation...

Public Relations
Yuuuup. Anime confirmed: https://twitter.com/araotoproject/status/1068437010891718656?s=21

Dex-chan lover
I am confused, Doesn't japanese schools have sexed classes?

Dex-chan lover
Don't look at the raws and prepare for suffering q_q

Good work on LearnMoon's part. A respectable effort. I too am sad for how the series has changed from it's onset. That said, I'm still glad it's being scanlated.

This is one of those mangas that i wished i never read until it was completed. Now im left hanging, wanting for more.

I don't think it has anything to do with age. The problem is awareness of small things.
I know, I passed at that age, but still sensuality has never been a comfortable discussion for me.
I don't really care, but if I try to read it with any form of literacy, I realize, and suddenly become embarrassed.

This is good. I want to see what is trying to convey here.
I want people to see this with new perspective, not misunderstanding about adolescents playing naughty things in a bad way.
I've seen the impression of my people reacting the anime and that's ... stupid, I guess? They assume that this is another satisfaction in the ecchi genre.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-08/mari-okada-o-maidens-in-your-savage-season-manga-ends-in-september/.148792

Ok, I don't enjoy storys with a lot of realism and I also tougth this ones gonna be full drama and naive girls looking to get laid fast and doing stupid thins along the way, but this manga actualy manages to not get too serious and be really funny, like REALLY funny!

Users who are viewing this thread