Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ossan, Reincarnated in Another World

Aggregator gang
a reboot translation? okeey...

Thank you for the chapter, I hope you catch up soon....

@Raidou13 That’s a good point you brought up about his username. Although there’s no official romanization of ゼロス right now (at least not that I know of), you can interpret it in multiple ways, “Zelos” and “Zeroth” being acceptable TLs. However, there’s also several other viable options, like “Xeros”, “Zealous”, “Jealous (although this one is a bit far-fetched)”, etc. that sound similar to the raw, so I guess we just picked the one that was the closest to its Japanese original in terms of pronunciation.

Contributor
@josua070 @KitsuneAoi - I am really glad that your group translated the menus and other text. This translation is excellent. I look forward to your future releases!

@Akule

Thanks but the main translator is Tsunagari. You should thank him instead. I only helped during the QC process.

how'd that tree survive a blow from an 1.8k lvl player? Even if he is a mage, at that lvl even his lowest stat would be crazy high.

ahhh the typical Japanese MC. the i will punch the goddess type because he reincarnates me instead of leaving me dead like forever dead... you just died and gets reincarnated and still you'll punch the one who saves you form going into the void. this Japanese traits that most isekai MC suffers. like punch a God? really the one that can blink you into the void or into the plain of non existence. go ahead make yourself un-alive forever into the void.

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder with people read this thing just to hate it after even though they already knew whats comin in any isekai stories like wtf people

@iq50 idk, it’s understandable for some cases like Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu. For this case, it doesn’t really make sense, he was basically a jobless neet that spent way too much time gaming. Pretty sure most ppl in that situation would be hella happy being reincarnated as their OP game character.

Aggregator gang
Sooo you played a game and died, but died irl cause the game wasn't actually a game but was real and you didn't know it. Bummer. But wait, you get resurrected into a new world, basically as a god, and you complaining? I'ma need somebody to slap this man. Not punch, slap. He needs to feel that disrespect.

Aggregator gang
@dope0420 ok let's say it like this. You are playing a game. And someone planted a virus that makes your PC explode when you beat the game. And kills you in the progress

The game is still a game. The world he is in now on is not that of the game. But another world. Then he is thrown in the most deadly place on the world. With giant murder cockroach army, who is your direct counter. And gay rapist gorillas.

Hé had been wandering in that Forrest for a week

Aggregator gang
@shionvaynex Yeah. I get all that. But you're missing the most important caveat. Dude was thrown into a new world, with all that shit (although I don't really understand this whole direct counter argument), on God mode. He's really out there complaining about being too strong/skilled. He's wandering in that forest, lost, for like a week because he's an idiot too busy complaining about the fact that he has a God mode cheat to actually put the damn abilities he has to good use.

Slap him.

Aggregator gang
@dope0420 its not god mode though. ITs god mode agianst humans yes. but he literally on the edge of being even leveled in that forest. with monsters stronger than him.
and if he is in civilization his sneeze can kill everyone around him.
like if his whole world is made of glass. also he ran most of the time most monsters can dodge his light speed attacks. knowing what can come out of that forest.
a letteral god killer.

Fed-Kun's army
the way they opened it up with the power outage is creative and actually makes a bit of sense. People were plugged into a neural networking game that affected their brain and suddenly all power got cut.. Frying something in them. Though IRL there would obviously be some kind of failsafe like a battery installed into the headset but yeah .

Fed-Kun's army
this guy sure can't read... The goddess weren't the one that kill him and he still blames her from saving his life from the demon lord. it'll make more sense if he's mad with her peppy attitude while talking about their deaths.

MC seems like a total idiot.

You are pissed at the Goddess who saved you when it wasnt even her fault you died technically.

You also reincarnated as the most op being and you are complaining smh

Wish they had given him a little makeover though

Users who are viewing this thread